My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Margarita anyone?

Everyone but eight people don't seem to notice my outburst. Those eight people look up from our table, recognizing my voice. I only look for one person, and that person is Elliot.

"Elliot, get up right now and explain this to me." I say. Elliot excuses herself and walks over to me.

"WHY are they here?" I ask, refering to Ray, Bob, Frank, Michelle, and most of all Gerard.

"They wanted to come...and they bought there own rooms and stuff. I couldn't stop them even if I wanted to."

"Why?"

"Because they have control over themselves. And besides, I like hanging arond them."

"But Gerard? Isn't he still a looney?"

"He was never a looney, and he's fine. He went to rehab for a few weeks, remember that?"

"Yeah...but..."

"You'll be just fine!"

"Okay..but..." I didn't get to finish my sentence. Elliot was already walking back to her dinner. I go and sit in the only seat availible, which ends up being betweem Will and Michelle.

"Long time no see." Michelle says.

"Yeah...so...hi." I say pathetically.

"Uh..hi to you too. So how's school?"

"Fine. Actually great."

"Will seems good too. So you're odviously still together. I honestly...well...I dunno..."

"What?" I ask, really curious

"Well...I just can't imagine you with anyone but Gerard. I guess I'll be getting used to it..."

"Yes. Yes you will." I say rather annoyed. Not because she said it but because I was hoping nobody would mention it. I have a feeling most of the band would want Gerard and me to be together...just because it makes life simpler. I would go back to the band, Gerard would be happy, and all the chaos I cause would fix itself. So much for that. Dinner passes and not much happens. After dinner, we all go to the night club on the ship, just for some fun.

"Isn't this great! I've danced with like ten guys already! I love cruise ships!" Bella says happilly. Unfortunately, I'm not sharing her joy. Will went to bed...he was feeling kind of sick. That means I'm here mostly on my own because I have no partner to dance with, and I don't want to advertise myself as single.

"Yeah, that's great."

"Come on, cheer up! I'll hook you up with a guy to dance with."

"You know, I'm feeling kind of woosey...I think I drank too many pina coladas..."

"How many did you have?"

"I dunno...between five and ten."

"Um...yeah go to bead. You drank way too much."

"Okay, goonight." I say relieved. I walk out of the nightclub and manage somehow to get to my hallway. But that's as far as I got. Suddenly, I felt queasy and threw up on the carpeted floor. Before I knew what was going on, I fainted, falling to the ground.