My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

A Girls Day...

Will and I spent the night together. Come to think of it, there isn't a time we haven't spent together. Today, I want to spend some time with my friends.

"Hey, Will...can I spend a day with my friends. You're great, but I owe them...afterall I invited them."

"I totally understand. Go, it's fine."

"Thanks! I'll see you later, I promise." I say while walking away. I gather my friends via cell phone call. I decided we should have a spa day. Bella and Elliot are coming, and I invited Michelle but she insisted it wasn't really her thing. She must be hanging with Frank. Anyway, we meet up and get pampered. We get massages, manicures, pedicures, and facils. Not cheap, but SO worth it. After all of that is over, we sit in the waiting room, sipping some weird green tea the staff gave us when we're done. Actually, Elliot and Bella are sipping it...I'm just sort of swirling it around in the glass.

"So, this is awesome!" Elliot says.

"I totally agree!" I say.

"Not to bring up embarressing memories...but I was hanging at the pool and saw you and Will on the rock wall. I laughed my head off!" Bella said, chuckling. She fills in Elliot on what happens.

"You sure have style!" she says to me.

"Yeah...I do. So Elliot, we still haven't talked that much. How's the band thing going?"

"Great, as usual. We had to replace you, so we got a girl named Jayla. Not you, but she can rock."

"Oh." I say, kind of hurt for a second. But, not for more than that. It was my choice to leave, and I have to live with the pros and cons.

"Oh my gosh! I haven't told you the big news! Wow...I guess I forgot." Elliot says

"What?"

"I'm pregnant! I just found out before I came on the cruise...I wanted to tell you in person."

"Wow, congrats!" I say, suprised. But...then again I'm not really that suprised.

"Cool! Is it a boy or a girl?" Bella asks

"The docters think it's a girl, but they weren't 100% sure."

"What are you going to name her?" Bella asks, being the politely nosy person she is.

"Um...I don't know. Emily is a pretty name, or maybe Elena." Elliot says, pondering. She looks very happy.

"Well, since we're announcing big news, I guess I can share something too." Bella says. Oh great, she's not pregnant too is she? That would be kind of weird to think about...

"I had a fling with Gerard last night. Honestly, I can't figure out why you gave him up. I mean he's great in..."

"Enough said." Elliot says with perfect timing. She saw the look on my face and knew it was time for Bella to shut up. But to my suprise I'm a little bit happy through my anger.

"Um...that was a little sudden but you can do what you want to. If you like him..." I start to say

"Oh, I'm not going to be serious with him, I just wanted to have some fun on this cruise." Bella says. That pushes me over the edge.