My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Making up...

“Why would you do that to anyone, let alone some emotionally wrecked guy?” I ask her

“I…I know it wasn’t right. But…he’s hot and I wanted to have some fun. Besides, he didn’t like me anyway, I could tell.” She said

“Then why would he…”

“Because he can, guys do that. And besides, he probably just wants to have a good time too. Don’t make a big deal out of this.” She says

“Okay…but…”

“Oh wow, it’s four o’ clock! I signed up for a fitness program thingy, and it started half an hour ago! I’ve got to go!”

“Alright, bye.” I say. I turn to Elliot.

“You can still hang for a few minutes, right?”

“Actually, I promised Mikey we’d hang in about ten minutes, and I want to take a quick shower. We can hang out more later, I promise!”

“Oh…okay.”

“I’ll see you later. And about Bella…I’m not saying she should have done what she did, but she’s right. Gerard’s probably lonely and wanted some fun. Don’t worry.”

“Thanks Elliot.”

“Sure, seeya!” she says smiling and leaving. There’s no reason I should stay in the spa anymore, so I leave and head for the shopping area. I can’t ever buy enough postcards, they’re so much fun to send. After I check-out, I notice Gerard walking up some stairs, probably going back to his room. We’re both alone so why couldn’t we do something? We may not be dating but we can still be friends.

“Hey, Gerard…wait up!” I yell, hoping he’ll hear me. Sure enough he turns around.

“What do you want?” he asks

“I dunno…I’m not doing anything and neither are you apparently. Let’s hang out, come on…we can stil be friends. He brightens at the prospect.

“Yeah, sure. We haven’t talked in a while…let’s catch up.” He says. I take his offer, and we find two armchairs. We talk for a while before I mention the Bella thing, but I can’t avoid it. I tell him what she said, and ask if it’s true.

“Well…yeah it’s true.” He says

“Oh…so…you don’t really like her like her though, do you?”

“No, I just…I don’t know. I missed having you to hang out with.” He admits sheepishly. Aw…he misses me, but he’s not being weird anymore, he’s acting normalish or as normal as I’ve seen him. Rehab does wonders I guess.

"Does somebody need a hug?" I ask laughing

"Yeah" he says, returning my laugh. It's good we're friendly again. We embrace and I'm really happy...or I was until I looked over Gerard's shoulder. Who is standing and watching us but Will. I push Gerard away lightly and I try to walk quickly over to Will, but it's too late. He's already gone.