My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Crazy days...

I am now running up stairs to try and get to Will's room before he doesn. I have a key so I can go in if he doesn't lock the door first. As soon as I reach his room, it's locked. Oh my gosh I'm going to faint. I knock on his door.

"Will, open the door. PLEASE!"

"No. Go away or I will call someone to do so." he yells so I can hear him. Right then and there, I burst into a sob. I go into my room and call Elliot, Michelle, and Bella. I need HELP! They come...all except Bella. Her phone went to voicemail.

"It's okay...you're going to be fine!" Michelle says

"No it will not be fine!" I say

"We'll help you...we'll talk to him for you." Elliot suggests

"No, nothing will make it better. I love him, I really do. And now he thinks I like Gerard...which I do, but as a friend. He's totally suspicious of him, and that was the icing on the cake. WHAT AM I GOING TO DOOOOOOOO?" I sob uncontrolably. Wow I am so pathetic. A while later, there's a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I ask shakily.

"Gerard, come over here." he orders me. I mindlessly go to the door and open it. Standing in the hallway is Gerard AND Will.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Come on, we need to go talk." Gerard says, dragging me along. Will follows, giving Gerard an evil stare. We go his room, and situate ourselves on the veranda, which is actually quite a bit larger than the one I have.

"Look, Will, we're not getting back together and we don't like eachother anymore...not in that way. You totally misinterpreted the situation. So, now I'm going to leave you two here to talk alone. Leave when you're done." he says matter of factly. Wow, he's organized.

"Carlee....I'm sorry. I knew you didn't like Gerard anymore...I just got jelous."

"Why?"

"Because you looked so pleased when you were hugging him, and you know I think he's a little sketchy."

"But I'm even more happy hugging you!"

"Are you sure?" Will asks

"Want to test the theory?" I ask

"You read my mind!" he says, hugging me tighter than ever. We kiss and make-up. And then kiss again.

"We should go now...Gerard probably wants his room back." I say

"Yeh, let's go." Will agrees, so we leave.

"Want to go get a drink?" I ask

"Sure" he says. We walk to a bar. Will gets a beer, but I go non-alcoholic. I don't need any more mishaps.

"I was mad this morning, for the obvious reasons. But...also there was something else that was on my mind." Will says, taking a sip of his beer. I don't know why he chose to get a beer now, he told me he doesn't like it that much.

"What was on your mind?" I ask.

"I'll tell you in a minute, let's just go outside." he says, pulling me along. When we get outside I can't help but sigh with pleasure. The ocean is sparkiling, the sky is clear, and everyone around seems happy. What could be better?

"I know this is kind of sudden...and I know we never talked about it..."

"Spit it out!" I say smiling. When he's nervous he just babbles on and on about nothing.

"Maybe after we graduate, we could get married? I mean...I just love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." he said, pulling a light pink diamond ring out of his pocket. There was no getting down on one knee, and pink certainly isn't traditional but I loved it all the same.

"Of course I will!" I say, giving him my hand. He slips on the ring, and it fits perfectly. How lucky is that? We kiss, and then we just kind of stand there, aukwardly.

"I only planned it up to here...what do we do now?" Will asks laughing

"We could go back to my room, we could chill for a while. I feel exausted from all the stress from today." I say thinking about a soft blanket and a my best friend beside me. What else could you want?

"Cool, let's go." he says. As we head to my room I can't stop thinking about my crazy day. First I thought I was going to lose my boyfriend and now I have a fiance. I think this is a day I'll never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so this was a crazy chapter but I hope it was okay. I'm going to fast forward through the cruise somehow and get the gang home, so they can move on with their lives. Ideas are always accepted!