My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Finally...

Earlier this morning Mikey and Elliot were sitting next to eachother...Mikey's arm was around her. Okay, either they are really close siblings or they like eachother. Actually, the siblings things isn't and option...trust me...I have an unidentical twin..siblinghood is hard...hehe. Anyway, MCR had to leave because they had an interview which is absolutly FANTASTIC because I finally have some time with Elliot and Michelle. Or so I thought. Elliot is drawing (big suprise) and Michelle is deep into whatever reasearch she's doing on the computer. So much for bonding time. I walk to the fridge to get a water and Elliot pops a question to Michelle.

"So...how are you and Frank coming along?" I ask Michelle who's sitting on Frank's bunk with her nose in her laptop

"Really good, we're like...made for each other. You and Mikey?" She asks

"I'm telling him, that I love him, today." Elliot says.

"I think he loves you too...it's kind of obvious, Gerard even thinks so." Michelle says

"Really?" Elliot asks. Wow. What a completely stupid question. Is she completely oblivious?!?!?! I guess so...maybe she'll finally confess her love..finally. We go back to what we were doing before. In an hours time I do my laundry, eat a sandwhich, and manage to drink three whole glasses of water. I know...AMAZING (yeah...as amazing as watching grass grow). As I start filling my fourth glass of water, Mikey walks in...alone. Elliot has to get to the bottom of it.

"Where's everyone else?" Elliot asks

"They went out for lunch...but I wanted to come home so I could be with you" Mikey says

Michelle and Elliot exchange glances, probably remembering their earlier conversation.

Elliot walks over to Mikey...this could get interesting...

"Mikey, could I tell you something." Elliot says sitting him down on the couch. Not that I was spying but I was watching themfromthe corner of my eyes.

"Actually there's something I want to tell you too." Mikey says

"Ok...you go first" Elliot says

"Well...the last couple weeks I've known you, I've fallen in love with you, I guess what I'm saying is...I love you" Mikey says

Elliot is utterly speechless, Michelle was right...well everyone knew it. Elliot is all smiles.

"Mikey...thats what I going to tell you" She says...still grinning wildly

"Really?" Mikey asks. So he was clueless too. wow.

"I love you too" she says...still pointing out the odvious

"I guess were..." Mikey says

"A couple" She says finishing his sentence...kind of cutely actually.

"Yeah, a couple" Mikey says. They embrace eachother. Later, I see them sitting next to eachother on their bunk...happier then ever. Well...atleast that's one of us.