My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Rasberries

I gave up Kleo about a month ago. It was a sad day, but then again not really. Afterall, I still she her everyday at work. Anyway, all of my free time was taken by the little lion so now it seems like I have way to much time.

"You wanna go see a movie or something?" Mike asks over the phone.

"Do I ever!!!" I say thrilled at the opprotunity to do something.

"Be over in five then?" he asks.

"Sounds good." I say. We hang up and I change into something more presentable than an old sweatshirt and pajama bottoms. Mike probably wouldn't care if I went wearing that, but it's nice to look good. Mike arrives and we drive to the movie theater.

"So what are we seeing today?" he asks.

"I don't know...how about Kidnapped? It looks...well it looks interesting." I reply.

"I think that is a super idea." he says and with that he orders the tickets. I insist I pay for mine, and he lets me. We get these really good slushie things and then find a seat in the theater when the movie starts.

Neither Mike or I had seen the preview for this movie so we had not idea what to expect. Turns out it's about a girl who gets kidnapped and falls in love with one of the guys who kidnaps her. It's really very interesting. Anyway...I really am enjoying it. It's amazing how you can feel like you're right there, apart of the story.

When it ends, Mike and I head back to his car.

"Hey, I'm not doing anything the rest of the day...are you?" Mikes asks.

"Nope, I'm free."

"How about we go get some ice cream? I'm in the mood."

"Sure! Let's do it!" I say getting in the car eagerly. Mike takes us to Penelope's Place, which happens to be my favorite ice cream stand.

"I'll have strawberry please, one scoop." I say to the lady taking orders.

"I'll have chocolate, three scoops." Mike says.

"THREE SCOOPS!" I exclaim, laughing.

"Well...yeah." he says.

"Wow." I say, still laughing.

"Hey, if I want to get sick on ice cream it's my choice!" he says, starting to laugh along with me. We wait for the ice cream to come, and the lady who took our orders brings out Mike's ice cream but not mine.

"Miss, we're out of strawberry. How about rasberry?" she asks.

"Um..sure, why not?" I say, curious. I've never had rasberry ice cream before. She brings it out and Mike and I eat our ice cream. Not supriseingly, he's done before me. We leave the ice cream stand and start to drive back to my place, when I start to feel sick.

"Mike...could you stop the car?" I ask.

"Sure...what's the matter?" he asks, but before I can answer I have to pull myself out of the car to make sure I don't throw up on the seats.

"Uh...are you okay?" he asks. Wow.

"Fine except for the fact I'm throwing up rasberry mush on the side of the road. I really don't feel well."

"We're not too far from your house, can you make it?"

"I'll try." I say, getting back into the car. I do end up making it home, barely.

"I wish my mom was here." I say.

"Why?"

"She always used to know exactly what to do when I was sick."

"Well...I'm not your mom but I can try and do something for you." he says.

"You don't have to...." I say but all for not. Mike's already running to find a banket. I lay down on the couch and switch the T.V. on. Mike brings my pillow and blanket. He sits with me for a while, and I start to get really drowsey. Mike has done more than enough for me.

"Mike, you can go home."

"I'll stay untill you fall asleep." he says.

"Ok." I say because I don't have enough energy to argue. I decide to pretend to go to sleep, because I know I won't easily do so during the daytime and Mike deserves to go home.

Soon enough he's convinced I'm drowsing. He gets up and grabs his car keys from the table. I'm suprised to hear him walking quietly back toward me. Before I have time to think about it, he brushes the hair out of my face gently and mutters three words I was not expecting.

"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha Kidnapped is my other story (check it out if you haven't heehee)
Comments=Hugs
So comment, hehe
And sorry for not updating in a while :-)