My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Leaving...

Today's the end of Warped Tour, so it's time to say goodbye to MCR. I'm pretty sure I'm not dreading it...but I've gotten used to this life. It will be WAY different now. The guys are nice...it is kind of dissapointing we won't get to know eachother better. BUT things will be back to normal now. I think out of all of us, Elliot's going to take it heardest. After the show, Mikey puts hugs Elliot...it's time to say goodbye.

"That's going to make me miss you more" Elliot says

"I'm going to miss you too, but we'll see each other over breaks" Mikey says

"Talk about long distance relationship" Elliot sighs.

"I know...here take this." Mikey says taking his necklace off and putting around my neck

"Here." Elliot says sliding her charm bracelet her wrist and sliding it onto his. Aw this is so sweet. I can't stand to see it anymore.

"Elliot lets go!" I say

"Guess you have to go." Mikey says

"Bye" Elliot says kissing Mikey on the cheek

"Bye" Mikey says. They're so sad! I hate to say it...but...I'm totally jelous. All of this time all I've wanted was someone. Someone to sit next to me and talk to me...to always care no matter what. When we get to the hotel the room seems REALLY spacious. I mean, six of me could live here. I guess it's because I used to a cramped bus...I'll deal with it...just like I've dealt with everything else in my life.