My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Issues...

It's been eight months...they've been pretty good. Our shows have been decent...it's just not the same. Nobody is playing with as much passion anymore. Oh well...the fans are still happy, that's what matters...right? Elliot and Michelle are pining for the guys they like...I don't know what I'm pining for...I just don't know anything for sure anymore. Anyway, we have another concert tonight. A few minutes before we go on, Elliot's cell rings.

Don't even think about answering that." I say

"Let me just see who it is." she says walking over to her bag. She picks it up...it's Gerard...wierd. Why would he call her? Unless Mikey's phone got eaten by a killer whale and he had to borrow it...hehe just kidding.

"Guy's I have to go" she says earnestly

"What, were going on in a minute!" Michelle says

"I have to go now" she says in a serious tone...gosh where's the fire? Oh...I know exactly what's going on...

"Go where...not to Mikey!" I say threateningly. Seriously, our band is not going to be put off for a date or something.

"Well...Guys, I really have to go." she says, just as earnestly as before.

"Come on Elliot, Frank and I are dealing with separation. Why Can't you and Mikey?" Michelle Says

"Frank didn't just have a drug overdose" she says. Oh wow. That's serious.

"Go" I tell her.

"Thanks!" Elliot says, and in a flash she's gone.

"Why did you let her go, we need to finish the concert atleast!" Michelle says worried about two things...our show and Mikey...he doesn't deserve to die or something drastic like that.

"Because, she has to" I say, telling a white lie. She didn't HAVE to but I knew she wouldn't be able to play well anyway, and I think Michelle realizes it too. "Michelle, call Emma...she can play and she lives ten minutes from here."

"Right, I was just thinking that." Michelle says.

Emma plays fine...it wasn't like Elliot but it was good enough. We call Elliot of course so we can figure out how Mikey is. He took a bunch of antideppressents...he could have died but he'd be okay. I really AM glad he's okay. I wonder what would have happened if he had died.