My Best Friend Fell in Love with the Boy at the Rockshow

Lasers...

Elliot is really happy now. I really am trying to be as friendly as possibly...trying not to burst her bubble. I'm fine and used to this life but something is always missing...dunno what it is. Anway, I heard Mikey talking about getting eye surgury so he doesn't have to wear glasses. I think that would be cool...dunno if it's worth it but it could be nice for him.

Today Mikey is getting his eyes fixed and Elliot is going to the hospital with him. Michelle and Frank are going out on a date today. This means I will have to spend the whole day staring at the wall.

I'm dozing off on the couch when I feel a tap on my shoulder (by the way this couch is WAY more comfortable than the one in our old bus!). I wake up, dazed. It's Gerard.

"Hey" he says

"Hey yourself" I say, still partially sleeping.

"Um...Ray, Bob, and I are watching a movie...want to watch too?" he asks

"So...I'm in the way because you want the couch to watch the TV?" I say not missing a beat

"Well...that too but seriously, you're invited."

"What movie are you watching?"

"Well...Frank left out The Nightmare Before Christmas on the table so we chose that...are you interested?"

"I've never seen that movie...suppose I could give it a shot" I say smiling. It's nice to be included. Gerard smiles back.

The movie was really entertaining. They were REALLY good at watching movies. I mean, they didn't make comments all throughout it. I love it when people do that. We had fun...I had fun...that's right, CAROLINE HAD FUN without Michelle or Elliot. I was sitting next to Gerard and he didn't fidgit at all like some people I know would. Like my friend from home Ally...she has tons of energy. She sometimes bounces while standing still! So it was...well...GREAT! Later, Elliot and Mikey came back and told the great news...Mikey's eyes were fixed! Michelle and Frank cam back later, all smiles. So today was a good day...the best one I've had in a while.