What Happens In This Life

That Surprising Ending. Short Story Ehh?

***Daniels P.O.V.***

I Was Sent to the Buckley Residents To Check Out A Crime Scene.....The Next Door Neighbor Said He Heard Screams And Gunshots....I Opened the door and slowly went in....There was blood....We Found Four Bodies...... One Was Stuffed In The Closet In A TrashBag Who Was Discovered As Cassandra Jacqueline Buckley....She Was Shot 5 Times In The Head....And Her Neck Was Cut....
Then I Found a Really Bloody Body Discovered As Karina Anne Buckley....She Was Stabbed In The Heart 7 Times When She Was Sleeping....
Then We Discovered A Really Small Little Girls Body...She Probly Died The Less Violent Way Put Of These....She Was In The Bathtub...But Her Neck Was Just Cut...She Was Kimberly Buckly......The Youngest Out Of These...Once istepped out of the bathroom i stepped around the house.....We Found Joseph Dunken Who Shot Himself In The Head In The Kichen ....We Found Some Of Josephs Hair And Saliva Around the bodies so we think he killed the girls...I Looked Around To Find SomeMore Evidence....

I Found 3 Diarys...
I Opened The First One Written By Cassandra...
I Read It...What I Read Was...

Dear Diary, New *Smudge*... Really *Smudge* Being The New *Smudge* I Got Home Joseph Was Holding A Gun,This Was When Kimberly Had To *Smudge* Had To Go To Work...He *Smudge*...He Hid The Gun Behind His Back...He Walked Closer to me And Pointed It At My Head...he Said Quietly "Casseyy.....*Smudge* You....But If You Tell Anyone I Have This Ill Have To Shoot you..." I Was Scared....So I Just Acted Like Nothing Was Happened went in my Room And Turned the*Smudge*

I read some more then opened the other diary...The Diary Of Karina...

I Read What I Could Read....The Diary Was Burned...I Found It In The Fireplace...I Read What I Can Understand

*Smudge* ..."WHO THE FUCK WERE YOU TALKING TO!!!" *Smudge* He Told Jason "DONT EVER CALL THIS NUMBER AGAIN!!!" He Yelled Then Hung Up...He Walked Towards Me And Kicked a few times..."YOU LITTLE WHORE!!!!!" *Smudge* "IF YOU EVER...TELL ANYONE...ABOUT THIS...ILL KILL YOU AND YOUR SISTERS!!!" *Smudge*

I Packed All The Diarys In My Evidence THing...
My Case Is Closed....Stepdad Murders Familey...Comits Suicide...
WHoah...So The Moms In Wisconsin...ehh?
Wow Hows She Gonna Feel When She Hears This??