Status: Completed and Sequel being written :)

My Best Friend's Brother

That's It

Cara was yelled at the minute she woke up. Cara in a week will be leaving and going to the psycho hospital.. just like I did.

It's finally the day my mom gets out. She made a quicker recovery than anyone thought. She is defiantly lucky. As am I for getting to have my mom. These past three days have been so terrible. Nobody talked to anyone. Not even Luke came to talk to me.

He's to worried about Cara, they used to practically be best friends.

I know I wont even properly get to say goodbye to him.. because I don't plan to tell him I'm leaving. I'm not telling any of them. I hope now that I am leaving Cara will get better and I hope Luke will get close to her again and find a better girl to... 'adore'.

They don't need me.. I practically started all the mess here anyway. If I never popped pills than Cara wouldn't of and we wouldn't be here. It's all my fault.

I feel my depression sink in.

I grab my suitcase and my purse and walk out into the living room. All three of them are standing there, Cara's mom made them do that, no doubt. She was probably making them greet my mom.

Luke looks so sad and I felt tears fall as I looked out the window.

I messed up so much for this family. So so much.

A car pulls up that I don't recognize. My Uncle Joe gets out of the car and waves to me as he walks around to the passenger and opens my moms door.

My uncle Joe. I smile wide through my sadness. He's my favorite relative, he's always been there for me and loved me unconditionally.

I let them in and they chatter with the Owen's. I keep my distance and stare at my feet. This is it.

Uncle Joe noticed and he came over to comfort me. "Hey, Love! You'll see them again!" He says his English accent strong. Yes, I have English family.

I shake my head. "Not it I can help it."

He gapes at me. "She's your best friend, why would you do that?"

I sigh and hush him. "Joe, shush, I don't want them to hear. I'm asking mom to move because I have done too much damage."

"You are such a good person, you always worry about other people. You're going to be a very fine women some day."

I smile softly but look at Luke and loose my smile. Joe notices and looks at me sideways. "Hey, do you have something for that kid?"

I look at my feet. "Maybe.. buy I'm squashing it before anything gets anywhere or does anything."

Joe sighs. "At least say goodbye to the boy, he has eyes for you" My mom walks to us smiling. "Looks like it's time."

I take in a deep breath as I walk to them. I smile warmly and feel the tears prickle in my eyes.

Cara's mom hugs me. "Don't cry, things will be normal in no time. You will see us again. You can visit me when Cara isn't here if you need someone." She prolongs the hug to whisper in my ear. "Or you can even see Luke."

She pulls away. "We'll put your name on Cara's visiting list and you can see her every so often. Things are fine, see." She comfortingly rubs my arm.

I have to say goodbye to Cara next. I look at her and she looks so dead. I nod to her and say "Bye, Cara, Miss you."

That is all I say. I don't say "I'll miss you" because it's saying I will miss her.. I already do. I miss old Cara.

I look to look next. He stares into my eyes and I can see that he loves me even through his pain. I know he probably see's love in my eyes too but it's not really there... I hope.. It's just a reflection of his eyes.. yeah.

Tears fall and Luke grabs my hand. I cry harder but I don't cry hard enough to be making any sound. He hugs me tight and I don't want to let go but I pull myself away.

"I adore you." He whispers. My heart urges me to say it back.. I know it's not a dangerous word to say, It's not love and it doesn't mean love. It's like adoring a baby.

I look into his deep endless blue eyes.

"I adore you, too." My tears still streaming my face. I look at Cara's mom and she is smiling with tears in her eyes. I only say the words goodbye to Cara because she is going away. I don't want to give it away that we're leaving by saying it to them all.

I could tell that each of them half knew somewhere in them that something was up, but I know they were pushing it away, they thought I would see them again.

Once I walk out that door though, they wont see me again. I turn from them and walk from them to my mom and Joe. Before I walk straight out the door I wave quickly and look one more time into Luke's eyes, I try to stop myself but I knew my heart was sending notes to my eyes to take a mental picture of his eyes.

We walk out the door and get in the car. They don't follow us out, still assuming we will all see each other again.

I hug my mom tightly before we get in the car. "I'm happy you had a quick recovery." She smiles.

"Me too."

We get in the car and I sit in the back watching the window as we pull out of the drive.

That's it. I cry all the while we are on their street. My mom nor Joe notices till I speak up.

"Mom, Can we move?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Bam! Lol. Well I hope you liked having two in one day!! :D I'll be writing the next chapter right after I post this but I will not post it for maybe a few days or maybe just one. :P

Anyways, I cried writing my own story!! Crazy!! It's probably not even that sad to you all lol, why did I cry?? Oh well.

Wait, maybe I love you guys enough to put the next chapter up tonight, I think I do :D Maybe, we'll see.