Status: Completed and Sequel being written :)

My Best Friend's Brother

Rooming With Someone That Hates You Is Trouble.

My suitcase is on my bed and I am throwing all my clothes into it as quickly as I can and my mom is putting all my toiletries in a smaller carry-on bag. I pick up a few swimsuits and throw them in there and I make sure to pack plenty underwear and bras. I look over at my mom and she is putting my vitamins, birth control pills, and some Midol into my bag.

"Put some tampons in there too please" I tell my mom trying to fit the last of my clothes into my suitcase. She jogs to the bathroom and grabs a new box of tampons and stuffs them in my bag. I sit on my suitcase to try and compact everything in there. My mom laughs and comes over and zips it for me. She throws my bag on top of it and sits down on my bed next to me.

"Please be good darling" She tells me.

"I will, mom. Don't worry. I will keep myself and Cara out of trouble. Pinky swear. 'Cause those things are serious" I say with a straight face. My mom laughs and hugs me. She reaches for her wallet out of her pocket and takes out a few hundred dollars and a credit card.

"Here is some money. Spend it wisely. Also I thought this would be a good time to give you your first credit card. I was going to wait till your birthday but why not now"

I hug my mom again and this time it's a really tight hug. "Oh, thank you mom! So much! I promise not to do anything too stupid" We share smiles. I hear a car horn honk. "Crap, that's them" My mom and I run down the stairs and out the front door. My mom hugs me.

"I love you, sweetie. Have fun. I will see you in about two or three weeks. Keep your cell phone on you at all times and call me everyday"

"I love you too, mom" I wave to her and walk to their car and get in. My mom cries as we drive away and I keep waving till we can't see her anymore.

I look at Cara and she is beaming. "I'm excited for this, I can get away from all my bad influence friends and just be around the good influence.. one" I hear Luke in the front seat laugh at that and I roll my eyes just wanting to punch myself in the face. Mom, which is what I call their mom, hits his shoulder and tells him to 'hush'.

"Thanks, Chica, I'm excited too" I say trying to ignore Luke. "So how long is the flight?"

"Four hours. Our flight will take off in an hour and we need to be there in about twenty minutes to board the plane. We'll be there in about ten" Mom says. I nod and sit back in the seat looking out my window. It will feel great to get out of this boring state Missouri. It will be nice to not worry about all my problems and just live for once. I can't wait to swim in the ocean. I haven't since I was seven and I was in Florida.

~~~

"I survived" I yell when I get off the plane. Cara starts to crack up and so does mom. I am serious, I guess they thought that I am kidding. Luke just looks like he is going to piss on himself, he looked like that the whole flight. Poor kiddo. Well he is only a year younger than me and going to be a freshman next year so I guess he isn't really a kid but still.

"Alright, Off to the hotel" Mom yells after we get all of our luggage. We call a cab and take a short ride to the hotel we are staying at. Which is in fact a five star hotel with a pool! Woot!
I hop out of the cab after Cara and walk to the trunk and attempt to get my bags myself. Everyone else is walking towards the entrance laughing at me. I shrug and reach out to my stuff when a pair of hands reaches out and grabs my stuff. I turn around to see who the hands belong to and my brown eyes meet with a guys blue eyes. He has brown shaggy hair too and is very good looking. Probably about seventeen or eighteen.

"Mrs. Williams, I am supposed to take your stuff in the hotel for you, you might want to go catch up with your family" He winks at me. I nod and smile at him.

"Thanks" I yell as I run after them. They are at the front desk and mom is checking us in.

"Harris for two rooms" My mouth gaps open. Two rooms? Please tell me Luke and his mom are sharing a room, or at least I'm rooming with mom. The blonde chick at the desk hands her two keys and then we get in an elevator.

"Mom, I'm not sharing a room with Luke" Cara states. Luke sticks his tongue out at her playfully and she slaps him.

Mom sighs, "Are you wanting to room with me then? I was going to put you in with him and Melody in with me because Luke already refuses to room with me"

"Yes, Please"

Mom looks at me with sympathy in her eyes, "I'm sorry, Mells, looks like you're going to be rooming with Luke. He'll be good though, trust me. I've already talked to him about it"

Oh man am I in for it or what.

~~~

"I don't like you"

I stop putting my stuff away for a second and I stare at Luke.

"Um.. Okay?"

I turn back around and stuff the rest of my clothes in my dresser and then push my suitcase under my bed. I spent time to fold all my clothes and put them away neatly. Luke just throws his clothes in the drawers. I roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom and take my birth control. No, I am not a whore. It's to help my periods and anyways it's better to be safe then it is to be sorry. I walk back out of the bathroom and Luke is lying on his bed glaring at me.

"Seriously, what the hell is your deal?"

"You apparently" He remarks smartly.

"What did I ever do to you?" I ask wanting to scream at him.

He rolls over on his back. "My sister almost died because of you"

I look at my hands guiltily. He was right. She wouldn't of done it if it wasn't for me. I can't blame her because it was her idea. I gave in. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. I just turned away from him and pushed my head into the pillows and silently cried. He didn't say anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmss. So what's gonna happen? What do you think?
I hope they get along soon..lol

Random Question time!!
What's your weakness?
Mine is animals.