Hidden Love From Him?

Hey

The heartthrob guy at my school walked over to me. Now don’t get me wrong my heart was pounding. Just not what you think it’s from. No my heart was not pounding from love but from fear. Once again don’t get me wrong but I would love for him to fall in love with me so I’ll step up in the social status and have him beg for mercy on his knees. Oh I can just imagine the sweet victory! But like that will ever happen. Phht. That will never happen in a million years.

My name is Janice Clark pronounced Ja-niece Clark. I know, I know it looks like its pronounced JAN-niss sounding almost like Janet, but it’s not. My parents wanted their baby to have a unique sounding name but didn’t want it to look like “crap”. Their words not mine.

I even know a person whose name is Janiece and she loves her name so I don’t see why they couldn’t so the same with me? They complain of the many vowels. I just think they want to make my name more complicated than it is. But all of that is not important. I just wanted tell you a little about my name if you didn’t know how to pronounce my name.

The “heartthrob” at my school is Khalil Class. Khalil is pronounced Kah-lil. It is easy and simple unlike my name thanks to my parents. Khalil means cool… or so that’s what Khalil says. That’s probably one of the many reasons he is so, so, so, so, so, so, SO popular. And trust me, he barely even tried.

But I don’t want to spend too much time talking about Khalil because to tell you the truth I’ve got plenty to say. But who I want to talk about now are my very best friends on the girls’ side. Their names are Morgan, Tasja and Rayun who are currently standing next to me unaware of Khalil’s close presence. We are all standing by our lockers in a circle talking about last night.

Morgan, who is the silly, fun-loving, cheerful, outgoing girl, was talking about the party she went to. As I said she was outgoing so she went to the most parties out of all four of us. She wasn’t a drinker or a smoker which helped her positive reputation. She was short but has a fit body so she is invited to a lot of dances also almost as much as my friend Tasja.

Tasja nicknamed Taje, who is the best dancer out of the whole country (she is in 12 competitions for national dancers having already done 16. she is ranked 12th in the world though.), and she is the most reliable on make-up, clothing, jewelry and fashion sense. Tasja is the number one person to go to; to get instant style and it will make you popular. Of course she was the Queen Bee though. She could tell some really good jokes but not as great as Rayun.

Rayun is the silly one out of the group. She was well known but not popular. Everyone in the school knows her and can talk freely with her. If they needed anyone to cheer them up she is always there to crack the right joke. She knows everyone’s business because of this. Only the uptight people didn’t like her as much but if they had problems they still felt comfortable to go to her to help them out.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you like this story and comment (please i love comments and love to comment) tell me if you want to be a character. i love adding people. also if i get comments to update i update faster. i hate dissapointing people which is why i was able to finish braiding my whole head in a week eventhough i had other obligations. all i needed was one friend (jasemin) to tell me to or she will fake being mad. and what did i do? that's right! i finished my hair! Oh yeah!