Hidden Love From Him?

The Teacher's Surprise

Well Mr. Diggs started instructing us to get on the computer and go to his teacher website and then click on his map quest link. Once we're done we print out the maps and study the map's we were suppose to last night with a partner. Of course there was a prize for the person who finished the map first. Mr. Diggs just never told us. He loves to surprise us.

One time he gave someone a lolipop for the prize. Another time he gave someone extra credit for quizzes, homework, class participation and projects for running an errand for him. All we had to do was give Mrs. Hankton, our principal, a simple note. It was too early in the morning and everyone was tired so only Max volunteered. He only did it to get out of class! So not fair because I was just done my mini debate if I should do the errand and get a lolipop (which was last surprise so I figured that was what he was going to give us. Just a different kind or flavor).

Then the next time he offered for a prize people were skeptical and suspicious because we didn't know what he was going to give us as a surprise. So in the end only about 1/3 of the class tried out for the surprise. Turns out the next prise was a check for 3 grand. Seriously! This teacher got more than 80% of the class to try out for the surprise. Only to have the next one be a fruits basket. Then the numbers for the surprise dwindled. We really were surprised at his surprises. We had a couple of more "surprise prize", which we gave it an official nickname.

Surprisingly everyone seemed like it was fit for them to have it. And I know he didn't plan out half of them because he wrote it down to prove that was the "surprise prize" he was gining the person who won it by luck. But I've yet to recieve a "surprise prize". Only about half of the class got serious with it. I mean it was like taking a gamble it was all or nothing. All well I was good at maps so I could win the "surprise prize" easily. So once everybody was seated we had 2 minutes to find a partner and decide who was going to get quizzed first.

This "surprise prize" was for two winners. Which wasn't surprising. We did have a "surprise prize" that was a triple winner. Six Flags and/or Kings Dominion tickets (all day passes) for 6 people. I mean seriously it was the "craze trio" who won this prize. The apparently were trying for the longest to meet up after school and never could get the chance to so that was the perfect opportunity to do so. Of course the brought their family members so it was a family a friends type day out for them.

Well because I didn't want to break up Amos and Tasja couple I actually asked Khalil. "Khalil do you want to be partners?" I asked sheepishly. "You really want to?" Khalil asked surprised. "Um kind of", I said. "All right then lest's place a bet! Whoever gets whatever prize this is has to do what the other person wants them to do for a day!" Khalil was hyped up I tell you. I just grinned and shook his hand.

Remember how I told you Khalil was like an older brother. Forget that he was like a younger brother. Well it doesn't matter my old Khalil is back. Having a guy enemy is much more better than having a girl enemy. But hey... I've only dealt with one kind so who am I to judge?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok last chapter was really short so I made this chapter worthwhile reading. Only problem is that it's so early in the morning for anyone to read it... I think...

Btw what do you think the "surprise prize" is? You can send me a message if you want.

Well hope you like it. If it's too childish and you don't like it tell me. If you like it sort of childish tell me that also. I think I'm going to make it that.

And also tell me what format you like best. Seperated by paragraphs or 2-3 sentences. And if you like the chapters long or short.

THANK YOU! And have a nice day!