Hidden Love From Him?

Khalil has lost his mind

Just to prove to everybody that Khalil and I were in synch with each other we both turned in our quest at the same time. But I mean we didn’t plan to it’s just that we’re cool like that.

Mr. Diggs just smiled at us. I don’t know about Khalil but his smile was starting to creep me out!

Mr. Diggs checked our answers and guess what? You know it we won the “surprise prize”. But it was funny because right when Khalil and I got out of our seats to hand Mr. Diggs the map everybody else stop their work. They just knew Khalil and I both won.

So would you like to guess what out surprise was? Well it was a box. To be more exact it was a jewelry box. To be even more accurate it was a jewelry box with a ring in it. Mr. Diggs gave Khalil and I engagement rings. WTF?!?

“What the heck am I going to do with this?” I thought to myself. I can sell it and make a profit! But seriously the joke went too far. Well it’s better than wedding rings.

“Janice, will you marry me?” Khalil asks on his knee. “WOW”, I hear the whole classroom say. All I could do was stare at Khalil in disbelief. “Will this boy do anything and everything just to get attention?” I ask myself unconsciously out loud.

"This is not a joke Janice. Will you at least consider being my girlfriend", Khalil asks. Everytime he's serious he uses a special tone that only I know of so. He only speaks in that tone with me. It's like we understand each other almost without words.

I mean Khalil and I do know each other fairly well, and he is quite popular. And didn't I mention something about him begging me to go out with him. All well it's not like it's going to hurt my reputation. Maybe we'll even grow up to like each other.

I look directly into Khalil's eyes to make sure that he is serious. "Khalil yes I will go out with you for the time being", I said proud of myself for some reason. It felt like I finally understood my heart.

Khalil looks like he was the happiest man in the world right then. "Calm down", I told him calmly. "I can't! I'm so HAPPY!" khalil said still enthustiastic.

This boy right here! Seriously has issues!!! But the people who are shouting "KISS HER! KISS HER!" "ORDER IN THE CLASSROOM", I screamed to get everybody's attention. It did help the fact that lot's pf people were paying attention to me.

"I want everybody to know that I do not like to kiss in public. I want my private space thank you and have a nice day", I said then sat down at my seat.

I doubt Khalil and I are going to really go out. We'll probally break up in 17.32 minutes. Khalil is such an actor. Good thing I take acting classes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Should I delete this chapter I have another approach. But I wanted to see how this turns out