Hidden Love From Him?

2nd Class

I just reacted out of reflex. It was nothing as serious like the principal coming in. Khalil notices my fright and decides to mess with me. As I walk out of the elevator he blows down my neck. “Wow don’t do that”, I scold him. Khalil smirks but grab for my hand.

I move it out of his reach then slap his but. He laughs it off not knowing where I was going with this. Well I didn’t know either so that’s why currently we’re walking hand in hand.

We knock on the door. Ms. Yen opens the door. “Why are you two late?” she asks. “Because of the elevator”, I reply before Khalil gets us in trouble. “Okay fine. But it is 10 minutes late”, Ms. Yen says disappointed but giving us a slide. She allows us in the classroom. “Everybody is doing the lab. Because it is an even number of students you two can work together”, Ms. Yen says directing us to a table.

All of the students fake that they are so involve with their work but they are secretly staring at us. I see Amma and Nathan talking, whispering and laughing while taking sneak glances in our direction.

I see Nicko trying to flirt with Amma. But then Nathan puts his arm around her waist. Amma looks surprise but doesn’t move his arm. She snuggles closer and sticks out her tongue at Maria, who is obsessed with Nathan. That would have been so wrong if only Maria wasn’t a “female dog” towards Amma. Nathan chuckles.

“Aren’t Nathan and Amma getting close”, I ask Khalil. “But he won’t do anything… yet”, Khalil says. “Why”, I ask curious. “A bet” Khalil replies. “Oh! Makes sense. But he does like her” I ask. “Yup. Well for now. It may change because they were best friends and they are both hiding deep dark secrets. I only know Nathan’s”, Khalil tells me. “You can ask Amma about hers or from your sis”, Khalil suggests. “I’m going to ask Amma”, I tell him. I wink at Amma, who has no idea what’s about to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again sorry if it’s suppose to be past tense. If you don’t care about the other characters’ progress in relationships tell me and I’ll only focus on Khalil and Janice.