Hidden Love From Him?

Khalil's Chapter

Me moving on isn't something simple but when it comes to a point where my heart is about to break, usually the results are flawless. Janice was the only one that I thought might be the best but all well I still have Katie who was checking me out.

"Janice why don't you work with with Nathan and Amma. I will work with Katie and Karla", I tell Janice. Janice nods her head sullenly. I stride over to Katie and her close friend Karla. Karla nudges Katie and whispers to her. I grin about to make my move.

"Hey ladies", I say in a sexy tone. "Hey Khalil", Kate says blushing a light pink. "Hi", Karla says knowing she was not the target. "So Kate... I can call you Kate instead of Kate right", I ask friendly even though I already know the answer. "Yes", Katie says breathless. I shake my head smiling. I never did get why girls got that way.

"So Kate would you like to hook me up", I ask in my sedusive vioce. "I would love to go on a date with you", Katie says jumping to conclusions. I chuckle. "No I meant help me with the lab. But I do-", I say grining until someone slaps me on the head. "Ow!", I say whipping my head around to see Janice.

"Suprise, surprise your fiance just came over and slapped you for I don't know- NOT REGETING SOMEONE PROPERLY", Janice says overreacting. "Janice go to the prinicpal's office right away", Ms. Yen says highly upset. "And Khalil you go to and solve out your problems", Ms. Yen says frowning at Janice as she slams the door.

One thing I learnt from my mother and Janice, women sure are aggressive when they want to be.

I walk out of the classroom smooth and follow behind Janice. Janice and I get into a lot of fights since we were or are still enemies. I thinks it's childish but I can't say that in front of Janice's face or she will flip out.

I walk into the Mrs. Kath's office which is the isolated prinicpals office. I wonder if she ever gets lonley? "Mr. Class and Ms. Clark what trouble have you gotten into today", Mrs. Kath asks obviously not pleased. "The regualr petty stuff", I reply before Janice.

"Ugh I've had it with you two. Apparently there is a project that the vice principal Mr. Jacobs wants to try out so you guys will be helping him", Mrs. Kth says in a buisness tone. "What exactly is this project?" Janice asks curiously.

"I don't know all of the details since it's new but we are trying to get enemies in the school to become more freindly. The only problem is that we were hoping for the same gender", Mrs. Kath says. I smirked. We have a possiblity of getting out of this one.

"Sorry Mr. Class but the decision is final", Mrs. Kath says as if reading my mind. "Why do we have to be the same gender", Janice asks. "Because you two will be roomates and have an afternoon job that you to have to work on together", Mrs. Kath says.

WTF?!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Technochic: Question Was this a little too much?

Readers sorry for the tenses mixing up.