Hidden Love From Him?

Back to My POV

What is she thinking. Right at my prime time of being upset with this dumb fool name Khalil I have to work with him on a messed up project that isn't fully thought out. What has the world come to?!

"Janice...", someone whispers out to me. I ignore them because I do not give a crap anymore. "Janice", the voice is more sharper and clearer. "What?!!!", I ask in a annoyed tone without looking up. "Stop being such a drama queen we have to work on this project whether we want to or not", Khalil replies.

"And you think I care because...", I ask looking at him in his eyes. "Because you are going to be graded on this project", Khalil says. "I will just transfer out of this school. You do know that I have that power right", I ask him. "Of course... Watch out!" Khalil yells at me with panic. "Why", I say continuing to walk backwards.

We were out of the office because I unconciously walked out of there with my thoughts. And I started to walk backwards to look at Khalil. But now I am stumbling and I hit my head on the brick wall. "Sh*t", I hear Khalil yell before I go uncioncious.

I wake up in an office sitting in a chair. Now I am even more upset. I should be taken care of when I faint aka I should be on the nurses' bed. I look up and turn my head around. Khalil is sleeping on the chair to my right. Aw he looks so adorable when he is sleeping. But I am angry at him so I slap him on the arm really hard.

"What was that for?" Khalil asks highly upset. "Take better care of me", I mumble and stumble out of there, wherever I was. "Wait", Khalil says getting up to support me. "No I don't want to have to deal with you now", I groan. "All well", Khalil smirks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am to lazy to change to the past tense so I will forever write in present tense.