Hidden Love From Him?

sHOCK

"Now what is that suppose to mean?" I ask Khalil frowning. I am a independent person, if you have not noticed by now. "Nothing Gingerbread", Khalil replies dragging me by the wrist and starts to walk off. (He does not take my hand becuase he knows I will kick him 1,000 miles from here.)

ALERT! MIND GONE BLANK!... Ok now some of the wheels are turning in my head. So now hold up. Khalil just called me Gingerbread. Gingerbread was Khalil's nickname for me when we "went out-like dating" when we were younger. Our friends thought that it was a love-hate thing but after trials and trials failed as a couple. It was only a hate thing. But we are definitely not going out right now! And the fiancee thing was just for show.

What is Khalil thinkiing?! "... now that you think about it", Khalil was saying. Dang I spaced out! "Well I honestly have no idea what you just said after Gingerbread. Speaking of which, care to explain?" I ask Khalil looking in his eyes to see whether or not he will tell the truth. "Nah. But you do bring up a good point. From your point of view, how do you view our relationship?" Khalil asks me. "Enemies in a messed up situation, so can we be mild friends", I ask whatever came to my mind. What the heck am I saying. The world may never know.

I shake my head laughing on the inside at myself. "Sure...?" Khalil asks. "Well now that we've established that, where the heck are we going?" I ask Khalil. Khalil stops making me trip foward and Khalil reacts so quickly so that I in fact do not fall. "Act one as a deed of friendship", Khalil smirks. "And I won't even ask for payback. Or can I since we are MiLd friends", Khalil frowns. "Oh you're thinking too much on it", I tell Khalil and start to walk out of the school. I plan on skipping school and breathing some fresh air. After all I do have the excuse that I was ill.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know! I will complete this chapter a little later! Chapter for Technochick!