Hidden Love From Him?

undecided trip plans

"Aw you're saying sorry. Okay I will forgive you because you rarely say sorry", I say in a sweet and innocent tone. "But if that ever happens again then I will literally KILL YOU", I threaten Kahlil.
“Oh sure you will”, Kahlil says back in his taunting mood.
“Watch out for that sarcasm”, I warned.

Just then my tres amigas (3 friends that are girls) walked up beside me. “Kahlil, YOU take forever”, Tasja complains. Tasja looks like she is not in the mood to wait on anyone.

“Sorry about that. Just found out that I was the only person who didn’t know that we are going on a trip this winter break”, I give her a sorry face.
Then I form my hands in a shape of a heart. Tasja does the same. This gesture shows that we are forgiven. If we are ever confused if someone is mad at us or not we just do this symbol with our hands.

“Wait Kahlil what trip?” Rayun asks.
“It’s the trip that we as a big group are going on a cruise”, Kahlil says.
“Wait so I’m invited”, Morgan asks.
“Yes the people that are going is Amma, Nathan, Carlos, Esther, Rayun, You, Janice and I of course. I’m going to ask Alex, Irene, Diana and Eric to see if they can come”, Kahlil says. “And what do you want us to bring”, Rayun asks.
“Rayun and Morgan I can tell you all of the details”, Esther tells them.

“Okay thanks Esther”, Morgan says.
“Esther can we come over to your house”, Rayun asks. “Sure no problem” , Esther replies.
“We are having a pack up day over at my place. If that’s okay with Janice”, Esther says looking at me.
“Sure it will be fun”, I reply.

“Can I come over to”, Carlos asks.
“Carlos. Really? It’s only for girls obviously. Wait Janice can the boys come over for a little bit then we start packing”, Esther asks me pleading.
“Chill I’m okay with the idea”, I reply laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have a subscriber yea!! and school's out starting 10:30 friday june 11th 2010.