Hidden Love From Him?

deep thoughts

Well what have I done now? I silently ask myself this question knowing that I will not recieve a reply from anyone but myself. The answer I came up with is I've just invited a lot of teenagers to an unplanned coed sleepover. That's the obvious answer. The other answer I'm deading to hear is that I just allowed my sworn enemy to have a chance to invade my personal space.

I know that we are teenagers and shouldn't have to worry about petty stuff that little kids fight over but between Khalil and I, there has been that long lasting bond that makes us "fight" each other. Now is it my fault? I think not! But Mr. Khalil thinks otherwise and it just proves that we can never agree on anything except to disagree on everything.

Meanwhile, during my deep thought process everybody else was talking about exciting plans for the cruise and the sleepover. Slowly people were drifting away and heading towards there clases.

Time did move on fast. We had spent 45 mins before school gathering people for the cruise. But wait! What was the reason Khalil made me follow him in the 1st place? I got so wrapped up with him talking about me and I know he said it wasn't a big deal but when was the last time I'll ever leave matters unfinished.

Just as I was about to call out to Khalil, Rayun stoped me.
"Janice what is wrong? You look pale", Rayun asks concern.
"Oh it's nothing", I reply with a small smile letting her know I appericated her kindness.
"Are you sure", Morgan asks feeling my head to check for a fever.
"Yes I am. But now I'm in a hurry to find Khalil", I tell her reassuring.

"Good luck with that. Class is about to start and he is surrounded by his fan girls", Tasja says disapproving looking at the scene.
"Ugh another opportunity blown once again", I mutter.
"What was that?" Tasja asks curious.
"I am a determined one. That is all you have to know", I say sure of myself. I will find out what buisness Khalil has with me! This boy is one puzzel that I'll solve.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay sorry for the slow update. it will come quicker. i need to reread my story and see if everything makes sense. ill edit july 9 2010.