Status: Active!

Double the Trouble

Twinnapped

Alyssa’s POV

Holy…! I thought, the air just about being sucked from my lungs. I couldn’t even tell I was moving, if it weren’t for the excessive wind around me I would have thought I was stationary.

I was terrified of the people who took us – us being my sister and me. I caught glimpse of their eyes and I had never seen anyone with eyes so red. I cried when I realized we were in trouble, deep trouble. But in the moment, I hadn’t thought about myself, I thought about my sister and Embry.

Embry. He was definitely something and I think I lov-

I was brought from my thoughts when I felt a violent jolt and realized we stopped. I turned my head toward a few noises, the blindfold preventing my eyes from seeing. I screamed in my gag, “Emily!” I was hoping to get a response because I had no clue if she was near; they could have taken her halfway across the ocean and I wouldn’t have known.

Emily’s POV

I knew Alyssa was trying to call to me but I was frozen in fear. I had no clue why the hell they wanted us nor did I realize how deep we were in this time.

Before I knew it, I had been set on the ground. My legs wobbled weakly under my weight, every muscle in my body tensing in anticipation of a fall but none came.

Words began flying around in front of us. “Carlisle.” An elegant voice greeted snidely. My heart jumped when I realized he must be here. Carlisle! I wanted to scream to him, to tell him to save me, but it was a futile and feeble idea. Alyssa and I were as good as dead, as much as I hated to admit it to myself.

“What is this about Aro?” Carlisle asked calmly, like he always did.

“We have something of yours and that mutt. Well, two something's. We’re figuring you will want them back.” A man we learned to be Marcus said gradually let them know.

“What do you mean?” I heard a wolf growl at the same time as the words had been said and knew that Alyssa was freaking out somewhere near me.

Suddenly we were moving again and my blindfold was removed. I looked over to see Alyssa dazed, her eyes showing her sadness, and noticed she was looking at the Cullen’s and the wolves. I glanced over, noticing the look of surprise across all the faces on the opposing side. Looks of hurt and anger were on the faces of Carlisle and the wolf we knew as Embry.

“Now, let’s do business.” I heard and glanced over at Aro, whom we had previously met.

Suddenly, immense pain shot through my body. Alyssa and I screamed in unison into the gags, in horror from the pain, and then crumpled to the ground twitching as pain continued to fill our bodies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo!

Hello everyone! Alyssa here. I started this with an amazing friend of mine. I call her Danger but some of you may know her as Emily or box of explosives! She rocks haha! I convinced her that this story would be awesome and since she rocks with ideas and I rock with words, we make a pretty darn good power duo! :D

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoyed this. Comments and Messaging = LOVE! <3 And updates... *HINT HINT, WINK WINK*

Love you all! <3

-Alyssa