Status: SHOW ME WHAT LIVING TRULY MEANS BILL KAULITZ IS 100% COMPLETED!!! ^_^

Show Me What Living Truly Means, Bill Kaulitz

CHAPTER 11 - DRAMA, LOVE, ADVENTURE, TAKES FLIGHT TO GERMANY

{{ Sapphire Narration }}

I’m so happy to be out of there. See ya later Delaware. Daisy drove non-stop to New York City. Only stopping for gas & the occasional diaper changing for Ivan. He was really laid back & calm back there. If only his baby brain knew what was really going on, but this will probably just be a dream for him another time. When we reached New York City our first stop was my great aunt Simone’s place in Brooklyn. She is or was my mom’s best friend. I would see her almost everyday until the divorce. Maybe se could help me now that I think about it. Its was around 2pm when we got there. Thankfully she was home. When she opened the door she couldn’t even recognize me, then she snapped because she thought Ivan was my kid. When we sat inside & got some food in us I explained everything. Daisy & Ivan were passed out on the couch together while I continued talking to Simone about everything.

“So that’s the current situation. Dad married a con artist who made away with half his stuff & found a way to trick him into signing divorce papers, I took Ivan away from her, & I need to find my mother because dad kept all her letters from me. The last letter she sent is only a year old, so I think I got a better chance at finding her. Do you think you know anything about where she could be aunt Simone?”

“Oh, Sapphire. I lost contact with your mom about two years after the divorce. She was so broken when she couldn’t get custody of you, but I encouraged her to try reaching out to you more so you would want to go back to court. Guess your father knew of the plan too. If you don’t find her now what will you do?” Simone asked.

“Well Daisy’s boyfriend is in Germany. He’s in a band & they’re on vacation for at least another week before getting on the tour again. She really wants to go back. She was with them in LA, but she got in a spat with them & came to get me. I want to go with her, but Ivan…..”

“You should go. I think you’ve been held captured enough for a lifetime. Have some fun with your summer off.” Simone encourage me.

“Well I’m gonna be having time off for a long time once dad realizes I’m not there. He’ll probably take me out of NYU & trap me in Delaware again.”

“Well you can do online schooling. What are you majoring in?” she asked.

“Well its History. I’m thinking of becoming a teacher.”

“Well, I’m a professor at a few colleges you know. Brooklyn College, Marymount Manhattan College, Columbia University, & Kingsborough Community College. I can help you get started with them online if your father pulls you out of NYU.” she said.

I was so happy. I just couldn’t help but hug her. I needed to hear some words of comfort from all this drama. This gives me a little bit of hope that I can find my mother, but first things first: Germany. Daisy is suffering from Tom Kaulitz withdrawals & I bet Tom is in the same boat. Simone told us to stay tonight & go off to Germany in the morning. Berlin, Germany is gonna be some kind of trip. I do miss them all so dearly: Georg’s clumsiness, Gustav’s silly little lies, Bill’s uncontrollable nature, & Tom’s……Tom like nature. Yeah, don’t know how to describe them, but damn it I miss them all. I can’t wait to get on that plane & take on Germany.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[[ Airport: Berlin, Germany - Time of arrival 3:30pm ]]

I felt like I was on a plane for an entire day. We left from JFK airport at 10:30am, its Like 3:30pm now. I never wanna experience that again. Daisy passed out at around noon European Time, is that how you say it? Oh well. We got our bags & waited for Tom to come. He called Daisy before we got on the plane in New York promising us he’ll be there at exactly 3:45, well its five after four! Damn it Tom!
As I was about to start screaming from my lungs, I heard Daisy scream with joy. That means Tom is here. I turned around to see the two embracing each other tightly, I also saw Tom’s left hand slowly snaked his way to the left side of Daisy’s ass for a squeeze. I pretend to clear my throat to get his attention to our luggage. He took two of our bags while Daisy & I took the other two we still had. Once we got into Tom’s car, we drove off. Tom was telling us all about his mother wanting to see us before he was allowed to take us to his & Bill’s place. Daisy was frantic about meeting Tom’s parents & so was I. We were in baggy jeans tight tank tops, & little hoodies. We weren’t dressed to meet anyone’s parents. Sadly he didn’t care to let us stop at a restaurant or any other place to change. We had to face them as a mess. My hair was getting frizzy in its ponytail & Daisy had to undo her bun because it just wasn’t staying in. The Kaulitz parents were all outside waiting. Mrs. Kaulitz is the sweetest woman you would ever wanna meet. I thought for sure she would give us the stink eye for being dressed like we are. His step father is such a nice guy, they seem to be the picture perfect family. Something Daisy & I have been lacking of in life. The car ride to the twin’s place was pretty…..quiet. We were kind of jealous of Tom & Bill’s family. I’m sure its not all like the Brady Bunch family all the time, but still to be with people who love you is still a good thing.
The street lights were just switching on when we finally got to their house. As we entered the house we were slapped in the face with a malicious aroma. Tom’s content expression turned sore once he smelt a sample.

“Oh no! Bill! She’s not cooking again is she?” Tom asked.

“She insisted on it Tom. I tried to stop her” Bill yelled from the bathroom.

He entered the living with nothing but a towel on with soaked flesh. His hair was dripping wet too. It was just like one of my dreams again, he came out of the shower, completely nude, his upper torso shining from the warm water that cleanse his body from the filth of this world. I was released from my fantasy world the moment I heard her voice again. Lindsey. She in a bathrobe, I’m guessing they were both in the shower together. I’m hoping my thoughts were wrong, but I’m pretty sure they were right as hell.

“Why the fuck are you in your bathrobe whore?” Daisy spat out.

“Again, must we fight or do I have to teach you a lesson?” Lindsey said.

“Ha! As I recalled your ass was on the floor with my drink on you r egg shaped head. Sapphire, do you want to see a preview of what I did to her last time or do you want to see a whole new match?” Daisy asked.

“I don’t wanna see neither one of you fighting.” I lied, I did want to see her face with more bruises on her than what I saw Tina Turner do to her husband, but I didn’t want Bill to know that.

Daisy just sucked her teeth & stormed off upstairs. I went after her to find her in what looks like Tom’s room. It was clean….I mean when we was at the hotel, his room was a mess. At his own home he was so neat; all his hats had their own shelf space, clothes folded, bed made, room smelt like roses & honey. My God who the hell is this guy? Tom came in after I finished admiring the neatness of his room.

“Daisy I know you hate Lindsey with a fiery passion, but please stop. Its
my twin’s girlfriend. I gotta deal with it too & you know I hate it.” Tom said.

“If you hate it why don’t you tell Bill? Its your house too Tom. I can’t live with her for another two weeks, I barely survived three days with her. Why can’t you put her up in a hotel? You telling me her rich mommy can’t put her in a hotel?” Daisy stated.

“Why couldn’t you stay at a hotel?” Tom mumbled.

“What?! Did you just say that to me Tom? Don’t act like I didn’t hear you!” Daisy screamed.

I was shocked at what Tom said too. He never spoke to Daisy in that tone, hell they didn’t have any type of heated discussion like this neither. I saw Daisy & Tom face to face. I wanted to leave the room, but my feet wouldn’t let me move. I was terrified to leave without Daisy screaming at me.

“Daisy you heard me! I get when we was in LA, but we’re at my place. Mines & Bill’s . When Bill brings over a guest I show them respect just like he shows my guest respect.!” Tom screamed.

“All your guest were a bunch of groupie bitches that just wanted your dick & your money!” Daisy spat back.

“Not every girl I was with was like that! If that was the case I would have fucked you & moved on to the next one in line after you!” Tom shouted.

With that statement came a quick slap to the face. Angry tears ran down her face. Daisy ran out the room & I followed behind her. I saw her reaching into her pocket for her cell phone. She called Gustav to pick us up & take them to any hotel. After that we dragged our luggage & waited for him outside. We was quiet. Daisy was in her own little world. Bill stepped out from the house now dressed in a black fitted shirt & grey sweats.

“I’m sorry Daisy. I’m sorry Sapphire. I didn’t want something like this to happen.” Bill said.

“Bill, I know you’re just being your caring self, but maybe for now…..we should give you & Tom space. I mean we can always come back from out hotel when Daisy & Tom cool off.”

“I guess you’re right. Daisy, I know my brother. He didn’t mean any of what he said. Just let him have time. He’ll realize it later that you are different.” Bill forced a smile.

Daisy gave him a fake smile & continued her search for Gustav’s car. Gustav parked his car & stuck his head out the window. Daisy dragged all her bags at once & marched to his car. I took my time, but I had to turn around to see Bill with shame in his eyes. I ran back to him & hugged him.

“I waited so long to get a hug from you Bill. You have no idea have much I’ve daydreamed of this. Thank you for even trying to talk some sense in her, but maybe we should see what tomorrow brings okay?”

“Okay. We’ll go out tomorrow. I’ll show you two around the nightlife.” Bill said.

With that I smiled & ran to the car with my bags dragging behind me. I waved goodbye as he saw Gustav pull off. Finally as we were a few blocks away, I heard Daisy cry & I pulled her close to me to cry on shoulder until we got to our hotel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[{ 2:30pm - Hotel suite }]

I was up before Daisy, which is weird. Daisy is a fucking song bird in the morning. She wakes up with the sun everyday, rain or snow. Room service was in our room four times since 10am & she’s still knot up. I was really freaking out on the inside. My thoughts went to last night again. Tom looked so defeated, I saw the hurt in his eyes as I walked after her.
My cell phone was ringing again, just a text from Bill;

“Hallo! We will b comin to your hotel at 10:30. Dress nightlife style.. Its 1 of our fav places. Mayb Daisy & him will make up. C u both later. *BILL*”

***********************************************************************************

I regret showing him how to text. Its so cute that he tired. I had to shake Daisy awake. So I jumped on her bed like a little kid until she woke up. Daisy rolled out the bed & crawled to the bathroom. I sat at the end of her bed waiting to hear that flush. Once I heard it, she emerged from the bathroom with a smile on her face. That’s…….different. She was in misery all last night & what I was assuming this morning. What kind of mood swings trip was she on?

“Daisy, are you okay?”

“I’m fine. In fact I’m never better. We’re in Germany, I’m gonna fucking live it up! My parents sent us 15 grand! We’re going shopping!” Daisy shouted & danced.

“Whoa!!! When did they give us 15 grand? We have plans tonight with the boys! We know nothing about Germany! How are we shopping?”

So many questions, not enough time for Daisy. She threw on a little striped white & green dress with some flats. She was calling the lobby for car service. I took that chance to just get on some clothes. A short denim skirt, black boots, & a navy blue off the shoulder top. We were in a limo within a hour shopping.

TO BE CONTINUED…..
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this took forever. I'm working on chapters while working, & trying to get into this new college. My time is consumed now, so I won't be able to post two chapters twice a week like I originally promised. Saturdays are the new days until I get some time.

~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~

Like I told you. Tom & Daisy's fist fight. What will the result be???
Well it seems Sapphire & Bill are trying to reconnect.
What will be of them?
Is Lindsey gonna get in the way of it? Find out on the next chapter ;-)