Sequel: Hidden in the Shadows
Status: Completed :) Onto the sequel!!

Playing the Game of Love

Chapter Thirty-One: Epilogue

Two weeks later…….

November 30th, 2010
Tuesday
CVS, Boston, MA
2:00 P.M.

Jasmiina dragged Raina by the hand into CVS.

“Honestly, I’m just sick Jaz, it’s the stomach bug. I’ll be fine again in a few days.”

“You missed your period,”

“No it’s just late, it’s always late trust me, I’m not pregnant, I can’t be pregnant.” Jasmiina dragged her into the aisle where the pregnancy tests were. Shopping basket in hand, Jasmiina began to shovel several different brands of tests into it. When they reached the end of the aisle she went up and paid. She dragged Raina back out of the store and they went back to her and Milan’s apartment. Milan had gone out with Mark Stuart.

“Now I want you to take all of these and put them out on the counter when you’re done so we can wait for the results.”

“Alright but I’m telling you Jaz I’m not pregnant.” Raina went into the bathroom with the bag of pregnancy tests. As she opened them she thought about what would happen if she really was pregnant. How would Milan react? What about her parents? Her mother was already not happy with her and Milan’s engagement. She was starting college soon at BU, a baby would really mess things up for her. When she was finished she set up all the tests on the bathroom counter and went back into her bedroom where Jasmiina was waiting. They had to let the tests sit out for a few minutes for the results to appear. It seemed like forever before Jasmiina said

“It’s time to check them.” Raina slowly stood up off the bed and walked into the bathroom. At first she didn’t want to look at them. She felt like turning and running from the room. She desperately tried to remember a time Milan hasn’t used a condom. He always did, she had started taking birth control. When could she of possibly gotten pregnant? Then it hit her, the first time they ever had sex, Milan hadn’t used a condom. She had been so excited about it being her first time she had completely forgotten about protection. She looked up at the tests lining the counter. She felt her stomach drop when she saw all the positive signs staring back at her.
__________________________________________________
Thanks again for everyone who read and commented on this story. :)

Now that I've completed this story there are several things I could do from here. I'm gonna let my readers decide. :) Comment or send me a message with you're choice and I'll decide by Sunday night.

What do you think I should do next?

-Take a break on my Bruins series and continue with my Sidney Crosby story. (If I don't continue on with it now I will eventually after my Bruins series is done.)

-Write a sequel to Playing the Game of Love. (I've already developed some what of a plot.)

-Write a Nathan Horton story. (Again, I've already developed somewhat of a plot for this story, if I don't start it now I will eventually write one.)

-Other (Please specify, I'm open to other ideas. I have a list of players I want to eventually write stories on if you want to take a look at that.)