Sequel: Hidden in the Shadows
Status: Completed :) Onto the sequel!!

Playing the Game of Love

RE-WRITE

Hey everyone, it's been a really long time since I last posted. Since then a lot has gone on in the hockey world and things have changed around. I started writing this series when I was 15 and re-reading I'm finding that I could do a much better job by re-writing it. Since I was 15 I've become a more advanced writer. Also the change that have occurred since then have made me reconsider the plot line. For example, Milan Lucic got married this past summer and had a baby with Brittany. I want to re-do the plot line to make that somehow fit into the story. I'm going to try and not change around the plot line to much but I want to make the story a bit longer this time. I just want to give everything a re-vamp. Raina will still stay the way she is personality-wise but I might change up her appearance a bit and instead of being Claude's daughter I might make her a niece or something. I'm not sure if I want to delete this version of the story and just start posting new chapters on the same page or if I want to leave it up and start a completely new page.

Thanks :) Message me if you have any suggestions!