Sequel: Ruthless blood
Status: I dont take that long to update.

Running on Adrenaline

Chapter 1: Un

I wasn’t a bad kid. I was just never at the right place at the right time.

For instance, last Saturday night; the place was a party and the time was 3am.
I stood there clutching my drink and feeling weak with alcohol, my stomach churned and I felt a pair of hands slid up the back of my shirt and turn me around. His lips found mine and his aggressive touch made me feel sick. I tried to pull away but my strength wasn’t going to cut it. He was strong and he only wanted one thing from me. The only thing that seemed to make him release me was the sound of sirens. They were loud and came with flashing lights. The voices yelled for everyone to clear the party, bodies were flying everywhere and I fell to the floor I felt feet trample around me and I clutched my stomach as the voices got louder.

I somehow found myself in the back of a police car, i was pretty sure it was because of the little bag of coke in my back pocket. From the car I found myself enclosed behind cold metal bars. I sat in the cell with my knees drawn to my chin. I sat there for what seemed like hours when I heard two familiar voices. I looked up through drowsy eyes and my parents stood there emotionless. I sighed at the lecture I was going to get when I got home.

Somehow that lecture turned into a deafening, heated argument that I knew I wasn’t going to win. And somehow that argument led to me being on this plane now. This plane headed for England. England Sheffield, England Sheffield Boarding school. Did my parents really think this was the right thing to do ?

. . .

The boarding school I stood in front of was large, old and probably full of English people just waiting to hate me.

I looked down at what I was wearing. Ripped skinny jeans, a Ramones shirt, dirty old converse and my hair was up in a messy bun. I sighed not really caring about my appearance and dragged my bags to reception. A few girls stopped to stare at me and snicker. I opened the large doors and leaned on the front desk.
‘hi, im-‘
‘Amelia stokes? We’ve been expecting you’ she said a little too cheery. I just followed her when she ushered me toward a little room. She handed me a uniform, I was too tired to protest so I just slipped it on. The pleated grey and blue skirt hung from my hips to my knees. And the Grey sweater covered the white shirt underneath. I rolled my eyes as my phone started to ring.
“Hello?” I said quietly
“AME” the voice screeched on the other end.
“shh, Erin, I'm in some little room and it’s too early for you to be yelling” I made a face and held the phone away from my ear.
She huffed “fine” and she continued talking “I’m so sorry about the party, and I’m sorry you’re over there because of me”
“It’s not like you knew the cops were gonna feel me up” I bluntly forgave her and let my hair down while putting on some light eyeliner. My dark hair hung messily all the way down and past my bust, the waves framed my face and my dark green eyes looked tired and distressed
“I just don’t know how im gonna do this” I said sliding down and sitting on the floor with my head in my hands.
“Ame, your cute everyone will love you”
I grumbled at this.
“Sorry, I forgot you hate that” she said quietly. I snapped the phone shut when I heard the door crack and turned around innocently.
“You finished dear?” I stood there and blinked a couple of times before I answered.
“Yeah” I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair. All I wanted to do was sleep for two days and possibly not wake up. I shook these thoughts as she led me to the room I would be staying in.
The room was large and held 4 beds. Three of the beds had pink comforters thrown across them and various posters and pictures on the walls. Mine was empty and uncomfortable looking. I walked over dumping my bags onto the bed.
“I understand you’re feeling very tired, so I’m going to let you have the first two periods to sleep but we need you present for the third. Is that okay?” her thick British accent coated this sentence and I just nodded.
Once I assured her I was fine, she finally left, I sat on the bed slipping my shoes off. I breathed deeply and tried to calm myself. After a while of sitting I stood to inspect the kind of girls I would be rooming with. The pictures on the walls didn’t reveal much. But the posters showed me bands I was already familiar with.
I slipped my shoes back on. My thoughts were moving too fast for one room. I decided to walk the halls. I checked myself in the mirror before I left. I fixed my skirt and hitched it a little higher I fixed my jumper and grabbed the blazer she gave me.
Walking the halls of this school was like walking in a museum dedicated to prisons of the 18th century.
I walked outside the find the air crisp and cold I clutched to my middle as I shivered towards a separate building. The quiet was disturbed by a loud ringing noise coming from every direction. I heard footfall at a distance and it grew louder and louder, until I was nearly being trampled by the entire student body. The guys walked past me second taking and then whispering to their friends, and the girls looked at me from head to toe.

I thought maybe people were gonna be nice here.
Mistake number one.
♠ ♠ ♠
its short, i know.
its new, and i love it.
so read it okay ?
and comment it if you're interested in the rest of it.