Sequel: Ruthless blood
Status: I dont take that long to update.

Running on Adrenaline

Chapter 15: Quinze

That night another party was planned and I was keen on attending it. Until I heard that Brian wasn’t coming.

I knocked on his door persistently until he answered it, slipping a shirt on.

He then saw it was me and leaned against the doorframe, crossing his arms “Yes?” he asked casually.

I walked past him into his room “Nice” I commented.

“So why aren’t you going tonight?” I asked with a fake pout on my lips.

“Because, I don’t really like that stuff” he admitted, again shoving his hands in his pockets “and meh and alcohol don’t mix” he shamefully added.

“Since when did anyone go well with alcohol?” he accepted this and rolled his eyes.

“Fine, lemme put some shoes on” he slipped his beat up black cons on and sniffed his shirt “and maybe a new shirt” he laughed he slipped it off and I couldn’t help but stare.

You didn’t expect a boy like Brian to have that under this clothing. His back was muscular and his slender torso was still well toned. He slipped on a grey v-neck and a black hoodie over it and off course his beanie, he took off his glasses and placed them on his desk.

“Ready?” he asked

I just nodded and smiled as he ushered me out the door first.

I offered to drive with Brian while Tom and Hannah drove in Jeremy’s car.

I sat quietly with my hands in my lap, rubbing them against each other and tucking my hair behind my ears. My stupid nervous habits. Something about Brian made me need to perform them.

The house was small, again and overfilled as usual. Bodies in places you wouldn’t really expect.
And the drinking began, cup after cup, bottle after bottle. I wasn’t planning on getting exponentially trashed that night, but I guess my body said differently. Hannah was nearly as gone as me, and it didn’t help that we were using each other as support. I lost Brian well into the night and had trouble in my state finding him. Hannah and I sat on the back lawn together laughing at just about everything, until I felt a familiar pain in my stomach. Hannah caught a glimpse of me and wearily backed off.

“Shes gonna spew” she slurred. And I did.

There was nobody on the back lawn, until I went to spew obviously. I emptied my guts messily
and Hannah rubbed my back holding her breath. I sighed when it felt like I was done. I then stood up, everything spinning; my head feeling like it was in my butt and my guts feeling like they were in my throat. My vision was blurring and I escaped the back lawn to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door and leant my elbows on the sink. I cleaned myself up the best I could. I couldn’t do anything about the pathetic look in my eyes. But at least I didn’t look pathetic AND covered in
spew.

The shower curtain moved I turned around fast to see who was in the bathtub. My head span as I did and the person revealed himself.

“Oli, can you stop sneaking up on me?” my voice was hoarse and I slipped down the wall to sit on the floor.

“Yeh look pretty gone” he commented.

“Speak for yourself” I had a habit of refusing to accept I was drunk, when I was drunk.

“Yeh have a point” he then turned over in the bathtub to face away from me.

I groaned “I really don’t wanna do school tomorrow”

“No one does, why do you think we party so much?”

He had a point, it seemed like the only reason the students dealt with all the authorities was to escape it for just a bit and survive the night with that adrenaline rush of not getting caught.

At that moment a body smashed the door open and Tom stood there looking relived.

“I thought yeh passed out” he then lifted me by the arms and stood me up. When he caught sight of Oli he looked back at me and then at him. “Was I interrupting something?” he asked wearily.

“NO, no” I answered

“Let’s get yeh out of here” Tom wrapped his arm around my waist and walked out leaving Oli in the bathtub.

“Wait what about Oli?”

Tom seemed deflated “I don’t have time for him right now”

“But, what if something bad happens to him?” it was honestly just consideration for another human being.

“I should have known” he angrily said, I could tell he was under the influence, but not as heavily as me.

“Tom, hold up” I tripped a couple of times and led him into a nearly empty hallway.

“Can you grasp hold of that Tom that cared about Oli?” I reminded him “he could like, drown in his own vomit” I shuddered.

“Fine” Tom growled. He then walked back to the bathroom. I leaned against the wall with my eyes closed, and within a few quick moments Tom returned with Oli who struggled out of Toms grasp.

“I’m fine” he yelled and shook loose of his hold.

I gave him a look and he sneered at me.

“Let’s go” Tom shook his head and lead us to Jeremy’s car.

Oli stumbled close behind us and tripped a couple of times before he finally held into Toms shoulder for support. When we arrived at Jeremy’s car Hannah and Jeremy were fast asleep in the back and Tom took the driver’s seat throwing Oli in the passenger seat. He grumbled a little but looked too tired to protest.

“Don’t worry, Brian is waiting for yeh” he pointed to Brians car, which Brian was sitting in, calmly reading a comic book with his legs propped into the dashboard. I walked over and collapsed into the passenger seat, begging him to take me home, in so many words.

“I told yeh alcohol and people don’t mix” he retorted.

“Whatever” I mumbled, he smiled a little and turned his radio up, to a cheesy glam rock song.
♠ ♠ ♠
well ive had a week...lemme tell you.
after asking for a light brown, i got bright red hair.
sigh, what a fail.

ANYWAY, enough about me, more about YOU
and how you guys are amazing :)
thankyou for the comments and SUBS

PEACEE OUT bruthas