Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 16

@--}-- Same day in Bryan’s pov

Today’s the day of the funeral, were all at the funeral place but I have no idea where Eli ran off to. I mean that literally he took one look at Anna’s cold (I know that her body was cold because I kinda poked it just to make sure she really was dead, but then I ended up getting kicked out of that funeral place), pale dead body, he ran out of the building trying to hide his tears. Ohh my poor Eli! Where did he go?! In the state that hes in anything could happen. Ohh my holy crabapples! He might end up as a splat on the side of the road cause he was crying and got hit by a car! Or he might suddenly be sucked up by an alien space ship cause the little green peoplefelt bad for him and wanted his smexy body for themselves!! Ahh !! Eli nooo!!

“Elllliiii!! Where are yooouuu!?!? Come out ple-uhhh!” As I was walking through some trees in this forest thing that’s at the back of the funeral building I tripped over a log. “Snupid log! Yeah you heard me I said snupid!“ I kept walking through the magic forest, it seemed to stretch farther than my eyes could see, I mean this forest thing was huge!! But where had Eli gone? Just as that thought popped in my amazing brain I heard someone crying. Now because of the baby that I am, I started freaking out, haven’t you ever watched those movies that start off in the forest, with the person alone, and end up with a bloody murder scene? Well I have and I was now very much freaking out. “Wh-whose th-there?”

“B-B-Bryan I-is th-that y-you?”

“Eli! I’ve been looking for you everywhere! And right now, you nearly scared the skittles out of me!” I tackled him and landed on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and was really surprised when I felt his arms snake around my waist, but hey I wasn’t complaining.

“I-I’m sorry B-Bry Bry” looking at his face I saw that his eyes were all puffy and red and his cheeks were stained with tear trails. His beautiful face shouldn’t have those marks all over it, he should be smiling and letting the world hear his amazing laugh.

“Eli…don’t cry anymore…I…I don’t think Anna would have wanted to see you crying over her…not to sound mean or anything cause shes totally worth crying over but anyway I don’t think she would like for to be spending your life sad cause she’s gone…you should be spending your life having fun for the two of you.” He slowly breathed in and out, making little noises as he did so, I could tell he was trying so hard not to cry. I just noticed that I was still lying on top Eli, though I was still not complaining I had to check if Eli was complaining. “Umm…Eli not that I don’t like this position…but do you want me…to umm get off of you?” He looked at me with this cute, lost kid look, tightened his hold on me and blinked.
“N-n-no p-please don’t g-go…I don’t want to…let go…you m-might not come b-back…” He buried his head in my shoulder and started crying, seeing him like this was really breaking my heart. The boy I love is in my arms, crying for the girl he loves who has just died, so how do I fix a broken heart when the one who broke it isn’t here anymore?
♠ ♠ ♠
here u go hope u like!