Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 24

@--}-- End of flashback-- still Bryan mode
I smiled as I thought of how Eli and his amazing friends, who are now all mine, changed my life from horrible to wonderful. They were there for me through everything, the beatings from my parents, their drinking problems, getting screamed at constantly, and they were there when the cops came and took them away, they stood by me when I was put into a foster family thing. I couldn't’t have asked for better friends, I loved them all with all my heart! Now I just have to admit my feelings to the one I really really love and hope he can feel the same way.

“Okay here I go.” I ran down the stairs and luckily for me, I didn't fall down them. “Bye mom!”
“Bye Bryan! Your fathers in the car waiting to drop you off. Ohh you look very nice today, good luck with winning over your guy!” I giggled and blushed as I ran out the door and jumped into the car. My dad laughed as he saw my face.
“Okay…you got all dressed up, your blushing and your moms wishing you luck…is this about that Elias kid?”
“Oh my crab-apples! Do I really make it obvious? Do I talk about him that much?” How did my parents already know?! Maybe they were mind readers, that would explain why I couldn't’t get away with lot of things without them catching me.
“Well son you do talk about him a bit more than your other friends, and when they come over your always ‘secretly’-” He did the quotation finger thing when we made it to a stoplight, -”watching him and when you watch him you always have this smile and this look in your eyes, so in a way you do make it obvious son.”

“B-but d-do you think I h-have a chance of him l-liking me back?” Ugh! I tend to stutter when I’m nervous or scared, I guess that’s something from the past that stuck to me.
“First you need to calm down, and of course there’s a chance of him liking you! He’d have to be a fool if he didn’t like you! Your funny, adorable though a bit strange and clumsy…but all that just makes you even more lovable.” I started blushing which made my dad laugh and ruffle my dirty gold colored hair. “But remember Bryan, Elias has just lost someone who was close to his heart, and because of that his heart is broken…it may take some time for him to be able to piece it back together, right now he’s very fragile and if your not careful his heart could shatter but this time he may not be able to fix it.”
“I know and th-that’s w-what m-makes me s-so s-cared, I d-don’t w- want him t-to jump into s-something because he’s b-broken and thinks it’d fix him. I don’t even think h-he l-likes me in that s-sort of way…” I looked down at my twitching fingers, sadness washing over me as I said that. My father pushed my face in his direction.
“Now Bryan, you don’t know that I’m sure he has some feeling for you, now all you need to do is get him to open up a little and not be totally uncomfortable with this, okay?” I smiled at him.
“Okay thanks dad!” I jumped out the car and waved to him as he yelled goodbye to me and drove off. I felt a little nervous as I walked towards Eli’s door. ’What was going to happen after I walked through that door?’
♠ ♠ ♠
message and stuff please! hope you like!