Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 27

@--}-- Elias pov

We had swam for hours, and because we were out in the sun for so long we were all a little tan. But I would redo that day anytime, we had had so much fun, just goofing off with each other. But I guess the past just has to stay in the past and we need to move on into the future but live in the present. So today, I’m gonna leave my head in this time period and focus on Bryan.

At the sound of a knock on the door I got up off the couch and opened the door to reveal a small, smiling boy.

“H-hey Eli.” I frowned, he only stuttered when he was nervous or scared.

“Bryan what’s wrong? ” I took his hand and pulled him inside the house.

“Oh nothing, its…nothing.”

“Bryan tell me what’s wrong, you know you can tell me anything. Right?”

“I know but, I’ll tell you later okay?”

“Okay fine but don’t think that I’ll forget. So what do you want to do?” He blushed and turned away from me, he was thinking naughty thoughts again.

“Umm lets go…play videogames!” With that said he smiled, grabbed my hand and dragged me towards my room. As soon as we made it to my room, I set about to setting up the game set while Bryan hooked his Ipod to my stereo and blasted the volume on high.

“Baby I like it! The way you move on the floor! Baby I like it! Come on and give me some more!” He started singing out loud and dancing around the room. “I’m tryna keep me hands off but your begging me for more! Round, round round! Gettting low, low, low!”

“What on earth are you singing BryBry?”

“A song, its called 'I like it' or something…ohh Eli come dance with me!” he ran over to me and grabbed my hands, lifting me off the ground and towards the center of my room. “Come on Eli! Move!”

“Uhh Bryan, I’m not much of a dancer…”

“Huh! Well then we’ll just have to work on that…then we can take you out somewhere so you can show off your rad skillz!”

“Brryannn! Noooo, I don’t want to.” I whined to him but he had that determined set to his eyes, which meant I was probably not getting out of this easily.

“Okay Eli want kind of dancing do you want to start out with? Something fast-”

“-Umm…do you think we can start with something basic and…slow…?”

“Sure! Let me just find a good song…” He bounced off to his ipod and started searching through his list of songs. I shifted uncomfortably from foot to foot.

“Hmm, search, search, gotta find a good song….Eli do you have any cookie dough poptarts?”

“Umm yeah I think so, I’ll go get you one.” I raced down the stairs and into the kitchen. I laughed when I heard Bryan singing to a song, I’ll admit that he had a pretty good voice…sometimes.