Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 30

@--}-- Nat’s pov
I giggled when I saw Bryan and Eli kissing. They were so adorable together! I almost couldn’t believe that they actually got together! This is so awesome! I’m so glad that Eli is finally moving on and that Bryan finally got his man.

“Nat what are you thinking bout?” I turned around and looked up at my Teddy Bear.

“Ohh….just thinking bout those too…the ones who are EATING EACH OTHERS FACES!!!! Haha.” Bryan and Eli immediately jumped away from each other and both blushed as red as a tomato. Nate and I both laughed at the look on their faces.

“Nat! Stop being mean to me.” Bryan pouted but started giggling when Eli wrapped his arms around his small waist.

“Awww! How cute!” I squealed and clapped, “Okay I am going to be nice this one time and leave you two alone…”

“Really Nat the Fairy Queen?”

“Haha no, sorry Bryan but I want to go to a movie and I am dragging all of you with me if I have too….so what it’ll be?”

Eli sighed and rolled his eyes before walking towards the door with Bryan right behind him. “Ok Nat we’ll all go to the movies with you.”

“Yay! But no nasty stuff when I’m next to you.”

“Then just don’t sit next to us cause I’m making no promises Nat.” Eli winked at Bryan and once again locked lips with him.

“Wow… and I thought BryBry had a dirty innocent young mind…” Nate laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“I do have an innocent young mind! I am not a dirty thinker! So stop or I will send Bob the flying unicorn after you!” He stuck his tongue out at me so I stuck mine out at him.

“We are off to the movies! Were off to see a movie a wonderful movie…of…I don’t know! Haha…lets go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
so..i havent updated in some time...sorry..
but plese do tell me wht u think, so i can improve things or something
hope u like! 8)