Please...Try to Live on Without Me

31

Eli’s pov (same day, at theater)
“Eli!” I turned to look at Bryan as he put a couple of skittles in his mouth. “I’ve got skittles in my mouth! Wanna taste the rainbow?” He winked at me and ran away when I took a step closer to him.

“BryBry! Come here you sexy, little, skittle eating beast of yumminess!” I ran after him, dodging people as we ran through the crowded theater.

“Ahhh! Someone help! He wants to eat me!”

“Bryan! Come back here!” Bryan laughed and shook his hips as he turned a corner. As I turned the corner I ran straight into someone and collapsed on the floor, getting all tangled up with them. I couldn’t get up considering they were on top of me.

“Owwwie…”

“I got you Bryan.” He giggled and I smiled at him.

“Eli were all tangled up…” He leaned down and pecked my lips, sending shivers down my spine.

“Bryan, though I love this position …its starting to hurt my back, can you get off me?”

“Hmmm….I do like this spot….but okay!” He started squirming around and moving his body all over the place. All over me…and he kept brushing up against a certain place.

“Bryan! Please stop moving…” He stopped and looked down at me. I took a deep breath. Realization lit up in his eyes and a look of mischief replaced it. This can’t be good.
“Oh so you want me to stop? Are you sure?” He moved his lower body and laughed when I groaned.

“Bryan! Please stop!” That cute, little monster just laughed and squirmed around some more. Ugh these pants feel like there shrinking!

“Is this what happens when we leave you two alone for 5 minutes? Were gone and now you guys think it’s a good time to get in each others pants…shame shame…” Bryan jumped off me and blushed as Nat helped me up.

“Hehe, Eli I think Bob stopped by to say hello.” I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion.
“Uhh whose Bob, Bryan?” He giggled and pointed towards my pants. I looked down and blushed. Nat and Nate burst out laughing. Bryan walked up to me while shaking his small hips, grabbed my hand, licked his perfect, pink lips and huskily whispered in my ear.
“I can help you show Bob to the door…”
♠ ♠ ♠
another chap..i am now in the 30's! yay!