Please...Try to Live on Without Me

35

Bryan’s pov

After I finished cleaning Eli’s face and placing multiple kisses on it, cause kisses make everything better, I leaned over and kissed his lips. I giggled as he kissed back eagerly. I lifted myself onto his stomach and trailed my hands down his chest. Pressing my body against his which earned me a groan from the boy under me. I looked up at him and stopped what I was doing and frowned as I sat up.

“Bryan what’s wrong? Why do you look sad all of a sudden?”

“Y-you have a b-black eye Eli.” I pointed to his left eye and sniffled as I felt tears prick at my eyes.

“It’ll go away Bryan, it’s not permanent.” He stroked my cheek and wiped away the tears that managed to break down my barrier. I leaned into his touch.

“B-but if it w-weren’t for m-me you wouldn’t even h-have that p-problem and you w-wouldn’t have to g-get into s-so many f-fights all the t-time!” Eli sat up and pulled me into his arms while he rocked us back and forth as I started to panic.

“Shh Bry Bry its okay. Calm down. I get into fights because people are jerks and idiotic maniacs who don’t care about other people and you’re the complete opposite Bryan. Your so sweet and innocent and so small that some people think they can just walk all over you or think they can use you as a punching bag and I am not gonna be the guy who just stands and watches all this happen right in front of him.”

“B-but-”

“No Bryan, no more talking. Lets just go to sleep already, okay?” I nodded my head and snuggled into Eli’s side as he pulled the blankets over us. I smiled as he leaned over and kissed me.

“Goodnight BryBry.”

“S-sweet dreams Eli.”

‘I hope tomorrows a better day for everyone.’
♠ ♠ ♠
im turning 15! yay...
comments would be nice...i know its short but its something...more will be going on in the next chap scouts honor!
so...anyone know anyone who likes/can draw?
question: would u peeps want character pics?