Please...Try to Live on Without Me

36

Bryan’s pov (again ^ ^)

As soon as I woke up, I kissed Eli’s cheek and nuzzled into his side. I turned and gasped when I saw my cell phone. ’I hadn’t called or texted my parents! They were probably worried sick about me and when I didn’t go home last night they probably thought I ran away with the circus or was zoomed up by evil aliens!’ immediately I texted my mom and told her I was fine and got an answer just as fast.
‘Ok swtht glad to knw ur fine and play safe w/ur boy! ;)’
‘U have dirty thoughts mom! 8P haha see u l8tr’

I snuck out of Eli’s death grip and rolled off the side of his bed…ninja style! I stifled a giggle and rolled all the way to the door and out into the hall. Making sure the coast was clear I sprinted to the door and managed to get out without being caught. Once outside I did a fist pump into the air and ran off to the park. Once I made it to the park I climbed the monkey bars and started to think while I hung upside down, it gets all the juices flowing. I looked back at my cell phone…it was now…8:01 in the morning! Gosh, why did I wake up so early on a Saturday? Now I’m stuck hanging upside down on these monkey bars until it’s a decent time to go tackle Eli out of bed.

“Hey there cupcake.” I gasped and fell off the monkey bars as I heard someone walk up behind me.

“Owww!” I rubbed my head, I bumped it hard when I fell and hit the sand. I looked up into a dark blue eye, whimpered, and started crawling away as fast as I could go. As soon as I made an effort to get away the boy grabbed my leg and dragged me back to him. “Let me go you vampire! Don’t touch me! Let m-” He covered my mouth and pulled me against his chest.

“You sure do talk a lot Sweetheart but I’d love it if you save your lovely voice for something else.” I whimpered as he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. I started squirming but froze to my spot when I felt something cold press into the skin of my back. “Now now Cupcake every vampire needs a tool to help him draw a little blood.” I whimpered again and felt tears form in my eyes. “Shhh don’t cry, Baby I promise I wont hurt you as long as you do everything I say, got it?” I nodded my head as I felt him lick away the tears that were streaming down my face. A tear for each mistake I’ve made, for each person I’ve let down, and a tear for each second that I’ve spent without being in someone’s loving embrace.

I squeaked when the vampire lifted me up. “Aww how cute. Oh, I should probably introduce myself, my name is Chadiko but you can just call me Chad. What’s your name Sweetheart?” He smiled down at me making me feel so confused, he was just angry and now he’s acting kinda nice. “You might as well tell me your name since you’re not going anywhere anytime soon.” I sighed.

“M-my n-names B-Bryan.”

“Well Bryan I think its time we went home.” I stiffened at his words and my blood ran cold when he smirked and licked his lips at me.
--
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me wht u think...
i know im being mean to my little Bry Bry...but as wht has happened 2 a friend...this idea just came and attacked me until i typed it out...