Please...Try to Live on Without Me

37

--Elias’s pov--

I blinked away sleep as I rolled off the bed. I looked at the bed and smiled ,Bryan sure does wake up early. “Bryan!” I waited for a response or a giggle from somewhere in the house, I frowned when I heard nothing. I walked into the kitchen and went through every room without finding Bryan anywhere. I pulled out my phone and dialed Nat.

“Hello Elias! Did you have fun last night?” She said in a giggly voice.

“Nat have you seen or heard from Bryan?” She answered in a serious tone when she heard me.

“No, I haven’t, I thought he was with you?”

“He was but he woke up early and now I can’t find him.”

“Okay calm down and call his phone, I’ll call his mom and Nate.”

“Good idea, bye.” We hung up and I immediately dialed my baby’s number. I started to panic when he didn’t answer. He always answers me! I dialed again but he still didn’t pick up. I dialed Nat again.

“Did he answer?”

“No Nat, he didn’t answer me and I’m starting to freak out. He always answers me Nat, always!”

“I know. I called his mom and she said he had texted her to let her know he was fine and that he was with you, but that was around half an hour ago. Anything can happen to our little Bry-Bry in half an hour…”

“Where could he have gone?”

“Well what’s close to your house? Hmm…”

“There’s that bookstore around the corner and the…park!”

“I’ll meet you there!” I hung up and ran out my house, sprinting towards the familiar park. Bryan loved the park and we used to have so much fun there.

@--}-- Flashback (Elias)

“Eli!” I sighed and turned to the whining boy sitting upside down on my couch.

“Yes Bryan?”

“I’m bored! And Nate wont let me ride him!” Nat and I both burst out laughing followed by Nate. “What?”

“Bryan that sounded so dirty.” Bryan gasped and threw a pillow at Nat.

“You guys have dirty minds.” He stuck out his tongue but started groaning and kicking his legs. “I’m borrrrrred!”

“Stop acting so childish Bryan.” He tried to glare at me but wound up smiling. “How bout we go to the park?” Bryan instantly shot up and ended up falling off the couch. Nat ran over and helped him up and we all ran to the park. We all ran towards the swings.
“I bet I can go higher than all you punks!” Bryan gasped and we started swinging higher and higher.

“Your losing Nat!” Nate yelled out and got a kick on the leg. I laughed and ended up with a kick to my shin.

“No kicking! Cause I can’t reach you peeps!”

“Well Bry-Bry…I declare war!” With that said Nat jumped off the swung and slapped Nate’s leg. “TAG!!” Bryan laughed and we both jumped off the swings and ran with Nate chasing after us. Somehow, Nate cornered Nat and Bryan and I both took this opportunity to crawl into the tunnel tube thing.

“Do you think he’s close?” I turned to see Bryan right next to me, our shoulders touching as he scanned the opening. I scooted over an inch before answering.

“I’m not sure.”

“Why don’t you ask me yourself?” Bryan screamed and I jumped as Nate appeared through the other opening. My eyes widened as I saw what he was holding…a water gun, a big water gun. Bryan squeaked and we climbed over each other trying to get out as freezing cold water hit us.

“Faster Bryan!” We finally made it out of the tunnel, drenched in water, and ran towards the monkey bars where Nat threw us water guns.

“Let the war begin!”
(End Flashback) Elias pov

That day was spent shooting each other with cold water and hanging upside down from the monkey bars. We all had so much fun that day and now here we were going to that same place but with sadness and worry instead of happiness. I hope we find our Bry-Bry soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
an update at last! comments please...^ ^