Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 7

@--}-- (flashback) March

“Click!” I shut my locker and began walking to class.

“Anna! Annalise! Wait!” I turned and was nearly knocked over by someone who ran right into me.
“oof! Ohh well good morning to you to, so what do you need Nat?”

“Oh nothing I just wanted to tell you that Elias is looking for you-” she smiled, “- oh and I’m warning you Bryan has a thing for Eli so if he’s mad at you or doesn’t talk to you its cause he feels that you stole Elias away from him, but don’t worry he’ll come around.” She laughed and walked away, waving at me. I laughed and turned and ended up crashing into someone.

“Oops sorry Annalise.”

“Elias what were doing standing right behind me? You almost gave me a heart attack!” I grabbed at my heart in a dramatic gesture making Eli laugh.

“Umm I was trying to surprise you”
“Huh?”

“Well umm…I got you something…I know that we havent been together for that long…but your really special to me…so…here” He pulled something small from his pocket. He turned his hand and whatever he had sparkled in the light. “Ok stretch out your hand” I did as he said and when I opened them I saw that in my hand was a silver heart-shaped locket.
“it’s a locket!”

“Yeah…open it” I opened it to reveal a picture of Elias and I together laughing on one side and on the other side were the words “You’ll Always be in my Heart”

“Oh Elias…it’s beautiful!” I smiled and hugged him.

“So…umm…w-will you…b-be…m-mine?”

“Of course! I’m gonna where this everyday!” I started jumping up and down but stopped myself and kissed Elias on the cheek instead.

He was a bit stunned but recovered quickly, “I’m glad you like it Annalise…my Annalise”
♠ ♠ ♠
id really love some comments or something...hope u like!