Please...Try to Live on Without Me

Chapter 9

@--}-- (flashback in Bryans pov) May

Why did she have to come a long? I mean yeah I know, Eli is straight but maybe with some time that could have changed. Why? Why?! And now I’ve just ruined everything! I haven’t talked to Eli in almost a month, I haven’t answered any of his phone calls or texts, Nat and Nathan tried to get me to listen but that evil little monster of jealousy took over and covered my ears. I put my head in my hands, I was all alone at my house, hiding in my backyard. “How could I be so so so stupid!” Tears started crawling down my face, I didn’t bother wiping them away. I felt so lonely, usually Eli was with me on the weekends, I’m pretty sure he already knew I liked him so that should have made things really awkward but Eli wasn’t like that.

Eli was sweet, smart, nice, had one of a kind model looks, he was perfect in every way but I couldn’t have him. It was just like walking into the candy store, finding a candy you really really want and just when you reach for it someone else comes and takes it. I started crying even more, “ugh! Why am I such a baby?!”

“Your not a baby Bry Bry”

I jumped and made a very girly squeak at the sound of Eli’s voice, which made him laugh.
“I’m sorry Bryan but I couldn’t take it anymore. Why are you crying? Di- oof!”

“Eli!!!!” I jumped on him and tackled him to the grass. I wrapped myself around him and hugged him close, I had really missed him!

“Wow did someone need a hug?”

“Oh Eli! I missedmissedreallyreallymissedyouandi’mreallyreallysorrysosovery Sorry!!!”
“Bryan shhh its okay, I should have taken things slower, so you get used to things.” he gave me a tight hug and if he hadn’t been holding me I would have melted, I’m serious! He breathed in his scent, oh if that Annalise girl didn’t treat him good then she’d be answering to me!

“Eli, I really am sorry and would like to give this a whole thing a redo…is that okay?”
“you mean you want to be friends with Annalise! That would be great! Oh thank you Bry!” He picked me up and gave me another big hug, which just made me get this huge stupid grin on my face.

I swooned and made it seem like I was about to fall, “Hehe Eli guess what?”

“What Bryan? Whats wrong? Did you drink something or what did you drink?”

“Hehe I’m not drunk Eli…I’m just intoxicated by you!” He looked at me like I was crazy which made me laugh and soon the both of us were rolling in the grass, holding our sides and laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
messages, comments, stuff please!