Founders of Utopia

Cerelia loathes herself. She was losing it and was on the verge of suicide whe she came across a website about a program called Founders of Utopia. It was formed for people with self-esteem issues. They would be sent to a secluded island to be sent to specialists who would help them work through their problems and get their lives in order.

Immediately she printed out the application and decided to go for it. But soon enough, something fishy's going on.

[Note From Dokidoki Yummichums: Comments would be much appreciated! I will write if just one person wants to hear the story, but let me know if you like it and what I could improve on.]

Name: Cerelia Mayme-Xuan
Race/Ethnicity: multiracial (Asian and Caucausian)
Age: 19
Height: 5' 4''
Weight: 137 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Light Brown


Why do you want to join our program?

a. LIFE-WISE
My life has been falling apart. I kind of got into bulemia and want to stop. But I can't do it alone. I've been to all sorts of counseling and shit but nothing has helped yet. I need a job. My parents kicked me out of the house last year and I havn't had contact with them or any of my family since. They also told me I'd be a failure. I need to prove them wrong before I can go back.

b. EMOTIONALLY
I am not doing great. I just stopped hurting myself. In school, I would be the freak girl. Everyone avoids me at all costs, except for my creepy stalker. My parents practically hate me. I am alone almost all the time. I need to be more likeable.

c. PHYSICALLY
I am just ugly. Awful skin and hair. Squooshed in nose. My only okay feature is my eyes. But the fact I'm so fat distracts you from that, which is also why I'm bulemic. See enclosed picture.


Thank you for your time. All surveys will be read and considered. You will recieve acceptance or rejection in 6-10 weeks.