Status: Im working on it.

Nightmare

Chapter 2

I can’t believe that I let Valerie talk me into this, I so wasn’t ready to get a child, well sure I wanted one but I had always imagined having one of my own, not just picking one out at some orphanage miles away from our house. But it can’t be that bad, maybe I can find a daughter to love and care for, or maybe a son to make just like me.
As I walked into the orphanage I knew that finding the perfect kid was gonna be hard, all the ones I could see were in the age range of five to ten. Valerie and I both agreed that we needed an older kid since we were on the road so much.
I saw an old woman walk up to us and I could tell she was probably the owner, or whatever they call it, of the orphanage. “Hi my name is Lilly, what are you fine folks looking for today”, as she looked us up and down she seemed to realize something and become even more excited than she was already. Valerie politely introduced ourselves and began to ask if there were any older children.
My eyes were busy scanning what I could see of the main room, most of the children were blonde-haired, blue-eyed copies of each other. They most likely wouldn’t fit in with me and the gangs rock n roll life style. I heard Lilly say that there was a girl that we would love to meet and wondered of to go find her. Valerie looked up at me nervously and I could tell that she hoped that this girl would be perfect. I smiled and hugged her gently.
I knew that it was hard on Valerie when she discovered that she was infertile and that she hoped that this adoption thing could be her second chance at being the mother anyone with eyes could see that she was. I heard a noise and looked up at a girl around fifteen years old, she looked down quickly and I could see blush develop on her cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I couldnt resist posting again, I just wanna get lost of readers, all of my other stories are on pause.