Status: writing.

Rebel.

Her life was totally normal. Never changing, always filled with happiness and joy. But good things come to an end, right?
  1. the past
    The crystal blue sky was full of full, puffy white clouds, and the world seemed like it was smiling.
  2. home sweet home?
    The fair skinned lady taps her pen off her chin and glares at me, as my parents sign the papers with shaking hands.
  3. more than cute ..
    "Are you new? I haven't seen you around," he asks. I just wish he'd shut up so I wouldn't have to say anything.
  4. dinner.
    "He's major-cute, isn't he? Heartbreaker, it looks like it to me. But I've never seen him look at anybody the way he looked at you."
  5. grab the towel, and run.
    "Wow. So, what's happening today?", I ask. "Well, school?! We have it three times a week. Today's Monday, so it's Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays."
  6. big day.
    "You look amazing!" Jess says, and gives me a hug. "You smell great too, new perfume?" "Maybe?" I wince, embarrassed.
  7. guitar jam & heartbreak
    "Stop, really. I'm already embarassed.." I cover my head with my hands. "But Sarah, that was amazing! I heard you on my way down the hall.." his brown hair is messy, and his jeans have a rip in them. He looks very, very
  8. my past, & future?
    I was so angry, I wanted to run away. So I did. I packed a bag with food and water, and walked along the main road of our town to my grandma's house a mile away.