Captured

Two

Image

Image

The large man moved through the night’s shadows, his footsteps completely silent.

Moving swiftly he pressed his body flat against the mansion’s wall. With his black clothes helping him to blend with the shadows he quickly climbed the multiple vines that decorated the mansion’s surface.

Once he was at the second floor balcony he jumped from the vines and landed by the sliding glass doors, his shoes barely making a whisper.

Pulling a thin but durable metal piece about the size of a playing card from his utility belt he inserted it into the crease between the sliding doors. With a flick of his wrist the doors unlocked, allowing him to quietly slide them open and push the satin curtains aside.

Once inside the dark room he silently walked to the large bed, eyeing the small lump that was half on/ half off the side of it.

Moving quickly now he pulled a damp cloth from his belt and, carefully pulling the quilt down, he covered the woman’s mouth with the cloth. Using his upper body to block her struggles he patiently waited until the chemicals from the cloth rendered her unconscious.

Once she was out he gathered her onto his shoulder and placed her into a fireman’s hold.

Moving back out to the balcony he jumped to the vines, careful to make sure she stayed stable on his shoulder.

Once he was back on the ground he quickly ran to the forest.

Let’s see how Senator Collins feels about his only daughter being kidnapped.

~*~

My head pounded, my eyes stung, and my mouth was dry.

Groaning with my uncomfort I try to turn to my side, but for some reason my hands wouldn’t move.

Tugging them I could feel something rough around my wrists. With each pull the rough material tightened on my skin, causing a burning feeling.

Finally opening my eyes I look back to see my wrists tied to an unfamiliar iron head board.

Now feeling a little frantic I look around the room. Sun light filtered in through tattered and dirty curtains. The small shafts of light allowed me to see the small room.

There wasn’t much to it, an empty closet with mirrored doors, a dresser without the drawers and the squeaky bed I was tied too.

As I took in my situation my breathing began to become irregular.

Who would kidnap me?

And why?

I mean, sure I have money and live in a really large house, but I’ve never hurt anyone.

I volunteer my time, donate to worthy charities, and even help out the homeless!

I’m the daughter of a senator, the nation’s most lovable person, and …

God, I really have nothing to be proud of.

Sure, I help a lot of people. I even love doing that.

But everything I do is monitored by the media and government.

I’m probably about to die and I can’t say one thing I’ve done that was just for me.

As I start to struggle more against my bindings I make myself a promise.

If I live through this I’ll-

The sound of the door opening broke off my thought.

With wide eyes I watch as a large man entered the room.

“You’re awake. Good, now we can start.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the slowness...

It'll pick up soon!

Promise!