Am I More Than You Bargained for Yet?

Prologue

(Short Intro)

Pete rushed into the hospital room as soon as the doctor allowed him to. He ran into the white room and could see his ex-girlfriend, who was still his friend, holding their child in her arms.

"Ohmygod." He whispered. She looked up and smiled.

"Come here, silly!" She giggled. The sixteen year old walked to the side of the bed.

"Can I hold her?" He asked softly. Michelle smiled and handed the small pink bundle into Pete's arms. He held the small child. She was just so tiny, he felt he would crush her.

"Michelle, she's beautiful," He whispered. She nodded. "Wow, we made one good looking kid." Michelle laughed.

Just then, Mrs. Wentz ran in.

"Pete! Ohmygod is she okay?" She asked frantically. He smiled.

"She's fine. Come look." The woman walked over and peered down at her new granddaughter.

"Oh Pete." She whispered, tears forming in her eyes. She looked to Michelle and walked over and hugged her. She was a little worried at the thought of her sixteen year old son having a daughter with his eighteen year old friend.

"PETE!" A familiar voice yelled. Pete glared at his best-friend Joe Trohman and motioned to the sleeping child. "Oh shit! Sorry!"

"Language!" Mrs. Wentz warned. Joe mouthed a sorry and walked over to Pete holding his new child.

"Girl?" He asked.

"No, she's an alien. What do you think!?" Pete would have smacked Joe's head but he was busy holding his new daughter.

"Sorry!"

"PETE!" Another familiar voice yelled.

"Will you quit the yelling!" Michelle yelled. Mrs. Wentz laughed and hugged her just as Patrick Stump, another one of Pete's friends, walked in.

"I came as soon as I got the call. Is she okay? She fine?" Patrick asked.

"She's fine Trick. Come look at your niece." Pete smiled. Patrick peered over Pete's shoulder and looked down at the small gorgeous face.

"Aw, she looks just like you." He smiled.

"What a shame." A voice chimed in. Which was no other than Andrew Hurley, or Andy. Pete glared and looked back at his daughter. Andy laughed and looked down at the newborn.

"What's her name?" Mrs. Wentz asked. Pete looked up with tears in his eyes.

"Jasmine. Jasmine Hilary Wentz." He answered proudly.