Am I More Than You Bargained for Yet?

Chapter Twenty

"We have one night together. I don't want anyone ruining it." Ryan grinned and shut a window and locked it.

"What are you doing?" Jasmine asked.

"We're locking everyone out." He flashed his smile before taping a note to the front door and shutting it too. He put on the extra lock and took away all of the emergency keys that were hidden outside.

After everything was locked Ryan picked up Jasmine so she could wrap her legs around his waist and kissed her, "I have an idea." He smiled.

"And what is that?" She asked.

"I say we have a photo shoot." He winked and carried her up the stairs. He took off his shirt, leaving him barefoot in his low-slung jeans. He pulled out his camera and set it on one of the shelves in his room and set the timer before running off to the bathroom. Jasmine smiled and sat on the bed and looked around before Ryan walked out. His hair was in his 'Ryhawk' and he had put on thick smudged eye-liner.

After Jasmine finally got the hint, she messed up her hair and fixed her make-up before looking in the mirror. She was debating if she should take off her shirt or not, "You don't have to if you don't want to." Ryan suddenly said in a caring tone. Jasmine smiled at him, then smirked. She peeled off her shirt and threw it to the other side of the room and grinned.

He peered down at her petite thin body. Her hipbones stuck out like his and she had the most perfect curves that defined her waist. He pulled her over to the window after clicking the button on the camera. The made different sexy poses as they heard the click of the camera.

Ryan was getting slightly aroused by the poses and he rushed her over to the bed and got on top of her. He didn't have his diamond fangs like last time, so he resulted in kissing her neck. Jasmine closed her eyes in bliss and ran her hands up and down Ryan's back. Soon, she flipped him over and took a good look at his own body. She loved the way his hip-bones were so defined...she just wanted to kiss them.

So she did.

She sucked at the soft pale skin and Ryan closed his eyes and tried his hardest to not buck his hips up at the contact. He didn't quite succeed and soon he was soon rocking his hips back and forth. Ryan sat up, his pants were way too tight.

"Um...You can stop if you don't want to go on." Ryan informed Jasmine. She blushed.

"Ry, I think I'm ready...Just as long as we never do this again until we see each other when I'm eighteen."

"I have a better plan. If you want to do it now, then we will. I'm just as ready as you are. After this, we'll wait until our wedding night," He grinned. Jasmine's eyes widened, "You heard me. We'll be together today, tomorrow, and forever." He said softly before putting his lips on hers, running his hand underneath her shirt.

___
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will skip forward a week
and there will be some serious dilemmas, fights, and shockers =D