Am I More Than You Bargained for Yet?

Twenty-Seven

Jasmine held her breath and squeezed Ryan's hand as they approached the door of her home. She knew her mother was here, making sure her dad didn't do anything stupid. She sighed and Ryan turned to her, "Don't worry. He just wants you back." Ryan said softly. She nodded and Ryan pushed open the door.

They walked inside the large house and heard nothing but silence. They turned the corner together and saw Pete and Michelle sitting on the couch, watching the news in case they heard something about Jasmine. She sighed and set down her bag, causing them both to turn around quickly, "Jasmine?" Pete asked in a whisper. She nodded as tears filled her eyes.

"I'm sorry Daddy...Mom...I'm sorry I hurt you." Jasmine said. Michelle stood up and hugged her daughter tightly.

"Please, don't ever do that again!" Michelle begged. Jasmine nodded and Michelle pulled away, "You and your father have some things to talk over. Me and Ryan will be in the kitchen." She said before leading Ryan to another room.

Jasmine walked over to the couch and sat down next to her father, "Jazz, I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean it that way and I'm sorry for yelling at you and I know I shouldn't have." Pete apologized quickly. Jasmine smiled slightly.

"I'm sorry. I know I should have waited, anyways, before doing something stupid like that. I'm sorry about the whole Ryan thing. I guess we thought everything would turn out perfect." She said before wiping her eyes. He sighed.

"Honey, Ryan is a great guy. He really is. But, I mean, what would you do if your sixteen year old daughter was dating one of your best friends?" She laughed slightly.

"I guess I'd be a bit creeped out." She confessed. He sighed.

"I know I haven't been there for you...and Ryan has. I realized when you were thirteen that life was too short to hold anything in...When you ran away," He paused to hold in his tears, "I thought you might have died. Anything could happen at anytime...I would hate it if something were to happen and you couldn't have spent final moments with the person you love. So, I give you and Ryan my blessing." He said finally. Her eyes widened.

"Dad, are you sure? I mean..." She trailed off.

"I'm serious. As long as you two wait before having sex again...at least until you're twenty-one, then I'm okay with it." He said honestly. She looked to the kitchen door and smiled. She looked back at him and tackled him in a hug. He smiled and held her tight.

"Thank you, Daddy." She whispered.

"Go get your boy." He whispered back. She jumped up and Pete followed. She ran into the kitchen and jumped on Ryan who, out of instinct, wrapped his arms around her. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she placed her hands on his cheeks and pressed their lips together. He pulled back and gave her a look of confusion and set her down. He looked to Pete and Michelle smiled happily.

"I'm sorry for everything, Ryan...I give you my permission and blessing to date Jasmine." He smiled. Ryan grinned and lifted up Jasmine and spun her around. She giggled loudly and he held her close. Pete and Michelle smiled at their daughter's happiness before walking out of the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Epilouge will be up shortly.
Don't forget, I still have
One Day Robots Will Cry
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying
Killing Pete
and
Red Bull And Skittles Do NOT Mix and hopefully Alex will update that soon =D