Status: Active—slowly but surely

Opposites Attract

Repressing Memories

...Matt's POV...

I woke up for the first day of high school as a junior in a rush. I'd slept in and my mom had forgotten to check to see if I was still sleeping before she left. My long brown hair was a huge tangled mess and there were about 40 texts from my friend Josh asking what and where the hell I was. He had wanted to meet early with me for some reason. Gah, new text.

Josh: Dude...fine. Hey you gonna be ok? I mean facing B. today. Tht break up was ugly last smmr.

Me: Yeah fine im sure...shes the cheating NOT GONNA SAY IT.

Josh: Kay ima pick you up now.

Me: No!!!! Im not ready

Josh: You take lnger than my sistr

Me: No i just woke up late

Josh: Im coming, love you girl

Me: W/e

I quickly fixed my hair and got dressed. I was tying my shoelaces to my classic black converse when Josh walked in. Yes, he has a key to my house, he practically lives here.

"Dude, we are in the same homeroom as each other."

"Cool."

He scanned the piece of paper in his hand. "Crap. Brenna's in our homeroom."

I looked down. "Whatever. Let's just go," I said, grabbing my backpack full of supplies.

Josh stopped me. "Matt, if she says one thing to you..." he trailed off, but I knew what he meant.

"Nah, it's cool. I'll talk to her if she doe—"

He cut me off. "You talk, I take. I wanna beat that—"

"Language," I reminded him as we headed out the door to my car.

We drove to school and when we got there I almost gave a sigh of relief seeing the familiar school grounds and randomly placed trees. The grass was like an almost commercial like green.

"Matt, cover. Brenna bi—creep alert" he said, quickly changing his words as I shot him a warning glance. I pulled my hood over my head and put my hair over my eyes, the one thing I couldn't hide here. We live in a blue and brown eyed town.

"Hey!" I heard a high pitched squeal. I felt Josh tense up beside me. I saw Brenna coming towards us. "Hey Matty-patt! I hope we are still okay, I mean you seemed so upset."

"Brenna. I'm fine. Hi." I said it as simply and carefully as I could. I suppressed the anger I felt and saw Josh struggling with his. "Hey Brenna. I think it's best you go...now," I said, looking at Josh.

"Whatever. You know what, I don't know why I even try," she said and started walking away. "Oh, and don't try to hide. I'd know your eyes anywhere."

After she was away I felt Josh loosen. "I swear one day that playing...girl will get it. She should go into drama, then she can cheat and be paid for it."

I looked at him quizzically.

"Nope," he said after some thought. "She already does that." The first bell rang and he groaned. "Off to homeroom with the b—Brenna."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay peoples, this is the story I'm currently writing on Quizilla with my friend. She's writing the odd chapters and I'm writing the even chapters. I will be posting them all because she doesn't have an account on Mibba. On Quizilla the story's called "We Are Opposites and We Hate Each Other But...I'll Love You Forever". I'm warning you now, I don't post constantly (like every day) because I'm busy and I actually have a life. Plus the chapters will not be caught up on here for a while because I have to get them from Quizilla and put them up here. I'll try to get them caught up fast but I don't know how fast I'll be able to. Oh, and by the way, my friends' chapters will be in Matt's point of view and my chapters will be in Kelly's point of view.