Status: New Story

Knives and Pens

Introduction

What is your special talent?
Linking minds

What is linking minds?
It is when I have total control over any given person’s body. Reading minds is also in that mix. I pretty much am your brain if I chose to be.

When was the first time you recall linking minds?

Ever since I’ve been in the womb I guess. My mother and I were constantly in danger because they didn’t understand; they would rather hide from the unknown then face it.
How does that relate to you linking minds?

Ever since my brain developed I’ve been linked to my mother’s mind. It helped that my mother could see from all angles. When we were in danger, her mind would lock a target and my mind would protect us. I would make them not see us. The only person that could was my father; we all know what happened with him.
Yes, what is your side of what happened?

When I was born, I was linked to both my father and my mother’s mind at once. My father died protecting me and my mother. You never want to be in a person’s mind when they are dieing. It is the worst thing possible. It is like all of your insides are slowly burning and you can’t breathe. You feel what they do.
That must have been terrible! Has it happened more then once?

Yes. Many times. I always think that somehow I may become immune to it but I never have.

What do you mean by that?

I’ve felt death so many times, when it actually comes I don’t know what will happen.

It is rumored that you can’t die. Is that true?

Yes, as a hybrid I am not able to be killed. I’m the first known one of my kind in existence. Therefore no one knows how to kill me.

A hybrid? What are you a hybrid of?

Hmm, wouldn’t you like to know?
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter :D
tell me what you think