A Witch Named Bellatrix

Chapter 1

There was a large table in the middle of a large room, many people sat around the table, some masked, some not. At the head was a man so terrifying you dare not even make eye contact with, beside him crouched a small woman dressed completely in black, holding a wand.

“Master, Master” whispered a small voice
“not now Bellatrix, I have too much to think about, too much to do” the dark lord muttered
Bellatrix left the room, once again rejected by her master, what did she have to do for him? She had already done everything she could do. She had done anything he had asked her too, not like that Malfoy he had done nothing. Bellatrix’s fist began to clench around her wand. She had served him, gone to Azkaban for him yet that Malfoy had done nothing, and he got treated better than her?

Bellatrix walked towards and out the door, no one seemed to notice she had even left.
She seemed to walk on forever, down the moonlit streets across the many empty alley ways, still tightly clutching her wand.
As Bellatrix walked down the empty streets she heard a noise, a noise only made by a person in need, they were crying.

Bellatrix would not usually take any notice of such a noise but something was different today. She walked over to the direction the crying was coming from. She there found a child, well more of a teenager, about 14 years of age.
Wand out in front Bellatrix began to approach the sobbing girl, Bellatrix was now about 1 meter away from the girl, but she did not move.
“what is your name child?” Bellatrix asked
Still sobbing the young girl replied…Aurea”
“Whatever is the matter girl?”