A Witch Named Bellatrix

Chapter 2

Aurea replied “its their fault, its all their fault, and they told me I could trust them!”
“who’s fault?”
“My families, friends, EVERYONES!”
Bellatrix laid a hand gently upon Aurea’s back, this was not like Bella but there was something about this girl, something different.
The girl went on…
“they are just so all….ARGH! They don’t listen to me or care about anything I have to say. Especially at school, I may as well be dead, I seem to have no purpose at all.”
“what school do you go to Aurea?” Asked Bellatrix, hoping for only on answer, which soon came.
“Hogwarts.”
“yes I went there myself, terrible place that is, I can’t imagine what it must be like at the moment with that Dumbledore and…Potter!”
Aurea’s eyes suddenly opened wide, she sat up straight and as she talked rage filled her voice, yet she said only one word.
“Potter…”
Bellatrix was now starring straight into the girls eyes, they seemed to connect, there was definitely something different about this girl.
“Harry Potter” The girl muttered once again
“Where do you live child?” Bellatrix asked
“I don’t care, I am not going back to those people, I will live in the streets before that”
“How about you come with me, I have a place I think you will rather like”
Aurea had only a single tear in her eyes now “Alright” she replied
Bellatrix stood up and took Aurea’s hand, they then began the walk back to the place Bellatrix had come from, which was also the home of The Dark Lord.
Aurea did not yet know this, there were a lot of things she did not know, but she was about to discover a lot and Bellatrix had a plan in mind and if you looked into her dark brown eyes you would be able to see that yourself.
Aurea and Bella walked the dark streets, passing many houses.
“what house are you in Aurea?” Asked Bellatrix
“Slytherin, why?”
“oh just wondering” A smile began to grow across Bellatrix’s face, a smile which did not appear often.