A Witch Named Bellatrix

Chapter 4

Bellatrix walked down the long dark hallway, careful not to make a sound, she again went to the room where the Dark Lord and his many servants were seated. They had all now either gone home or to sleep, all except one.
“what is it Bellatrix?” hissed a voice from in front of the blazing fire
“My Lord, I came to talk about…” Bellatrix was once again cut off
“Ah yes that girl you brought home with you, what use is she to me?”
“my lord, I thought with what’s going on and all it might be good to have a young person on our side”
“we have Draco, and how do you know she wont betray us, it has happened so many times before”
“I understand my lord, but please listen, she is different, I know her type. I was like her once..”
“Ah I am beginning to see Bellatrix, you want a friend? Someone to make you feel…loved?” taunted Voldemort
“No, I just thought…”
“Bellatrix, we don’t have and we don’t need friends. The more friends you have the weaker you are. They always get in the way. That is why Potter is so stupid, we can make him do just about anything if we get hold of one of his friends…do you hear me?”
“Yes, but what if she stays here for a while, she has no place to go and I could help her realize what she is really meant to do, then after a week you can decide what to do with her?”
There was a long pause before Voldemort spoke once again.
“what is her name?”
“Aurea“, Bellatrix’s spirit lifted slightly
Very well, you have one week Bellatrix, and I would be very thankful if I were you, its not every day you receive such a kind gesture.”
“Yes, my lord, of course”
“and one more thing Bellatrix, if this girl does decide to betray us, you will both pay”
With those being the final words Bellatrix walked once again down the long dark corridor, she couldn’t imagine how many times she had done this. She then returned to her room, where Aurea slept, not knowing what lay ahead of her.