Status: Inactive.

Dear John

Letter Number Six

Dear Charlie,

My name is John Cornelius O'Callaghan V, but you can just call me John. I’m sure Aly has told you that I am in a band already and currently, we are on our way to our third show in Texas before we drive to New Mexico for another show. We are called The Maine and maybe you’ve heard of us. If not, that’s okay.

I am not a rock star by any means. I don’t even get why people call me that some times. My passion is music and I’m just doing what I love. Maybe it’ll change the world, and maybe it won’t. Either way, I’m touring the country with four of my best friends in this shitty beat up van. I couldn’t ask for anything else.

I like a good home cooked meal and football on Sundays. Personally, I think I’m horrible with girls, but they just keep following me. Sometimes I just wish I could have a mind reading super power so that I could tell what they wanted and not have to guess. Then again, I don’t think that would be such a great idea either.

Fan girls scare the shit out of me when they scream that high pitched squeal. It’s like the shrill of death, if you know what I mean. If I could go back to being this small band without the fan girls, I would, but then we wouldn’t get anywhere with life.

Ivory and Third Eye Blind are two of my favorite bands, but I like to listen to a little bit of everything. Sometimes when I sleep, I like to think I’m in a world where there are no problems or really bad smelling cheese.

Now it’s your turn. I want to know who you are.

- John